Chapter 9: The Metkayina

Y/n POV

After a few minutes of walking, me and my team made it back to the base, everyone held their weapons up at us. But I gave them they all clear. Showing them that that they were with me. They hesitated for a moment but soon lower their weapons.

We then quickly made our way back to my dad's hut without having any problems on the way. Once we were at the hut I turned towards the girls.

Y/n: "Please behave yourself okay."

They nodded in response without a word. Once I entered, I see my dad holding his weapon, and his mate was doing the same.

Y/n: "Hey Dad there are people I want you to meet."

He looks at me confused before noticing the three women standing behind me.

Jake: "Who are they?"

Y/n: "Dad this is my team."

I show him the three women standing behind me. Reina, Alex, and Samantha waved at him and he slightly waved back.

Y/n: "They want to come with me to the Metkayina."

Timeskip

Third Person POV

The next morning the scene shows the Sully family at the tree of souls. As they were gonna leave the clan and Jake was giving up his role to a Na'vi name Tarsem.

Jake: "It's like stones in my heart."

Mo'at place the leader vest on Tarsem.

Jake: "Tarsem is wise for his years he will be a strong Olo'eyktan."

Tarsem rises up a dagger.

Jake: "The leader must die."

Tarsem then cut Jake on his chest making him bleed.

Jake: "So the leader can be born, Toruk Macto will disappear."

The Sully family began leaving the forest. Neytiri was crying the kids said goodbye to their grandmother Mo'at.

Y/n was seen grabbing his gear and holds crates and he walked goes in the Pelican as he looked at his team.

Alex: "I'm still surprised that you don't want us to come with you."

Reina: "Which is bullshit!"

Samantha: "We are a team Y/n."

Last night when Y/n introduced his team to his father and asked if they could come with them. He said it will be better off if they didn't come with us. Reaper tried to see if there was another way if they could come but Jake said it would not be a great idea. But he said it was fine for Y/n to still be in contact with them.

Y/n: "Look I want all of you come back but I need you all do something."

Alex: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Quaritch caught that human kid and they have him back at the base. Look this is what I need you all to do just keep an eye on him alright."

Reina: "You want us to babysit?

Samantha: "Really Y/n?"

Y/n: "Just do it and keep an eye on the Recons."

They all sighed before giving him a nod.

Reaper looks at his team and he walked towards them.

Y/n: "Helmets off."

Alex: "Why?"

Y/n: "Please do it."

The Spartans took off their helmets.