Chapter 11: Father and Son bonding

Third Person POV

After Sully kids been taught the ways of the Metkayina. They started getting used to swimming in the ocean and learning how to ride an ilu like a pro. They now had no problem on holding their breath in the water and learning how to swim properly. But there were still more for them to learn then swimming and riding.

The next day the Sully family was living in the Metkayina clan and learning their ways and getting to know the clan better. Y/n has been being himself, just acting like he doesn't care if anyone in the village doesn't like him, and he pretty much doesn't care if they don't like him because he's human.

Their stares and whispers don't phase him that much. In fact their words don't phase him at all. He has been trained to tolerate people's insults, so that his emotions wouldn't get in the way, and he wouldn't have to worry about anything during a fight.

But if one of his teammates get hurt then he would let loose a little bit. Just because he's a Spartan doesn't mean he doesn't care about his teammates or his team.

Right now Y/n was in the family hut laying on his bed on his side of the hut with his armor off. wearing his undersuit and he holding his dog tags when he joined the Spartan program. He wonders what the girls are doing back in the forest with the RDA, hopefully they're alright, and that spider kid is okay. Then Jake walks in and he look at his son.

Jake: "Hey son."

Reaper looks at his father.

Y/n: "Hey..."

He looked away, not meeting his father's eyes.

Jake: "You okay?"

Y/n: "I'm fine..."

Jake knew that he wasn't telling the truth. So Jake sits down next to him.

Jake: "Hey, I'm sorry about everything you went through. I mean it, I wish I'd got to you sooner before the RDA did, and I get it you were lied to and so was I."

Y/n: "What do you mean you were lied to?"

Jake: "Back when I first started siding with the Na'vi, I was captured and taken into questioning, and they said that you died in a fire and they showed me the orphanage you were staying burned down and there were no survivors."

Reaper was shocked the RDA lied to his father and told him that he was dead and now he hates the RDA more now. First they lied to him about his father abandoned him and now they lied to his father about him being dead.

What else are they lying about? Did they lie about everything to him and his team? They did just use them as brute Force? Were they all just weapons to them and nothing more? Y/n couldn't stop thinking about the RDA and what they were planning. He hopes that they don't do anything to his girls. He also sometimes wonders how's Z-dog is doing back at the base. Even though she's with the RDA he still cares about her.

Hopefully she would see through the RDA's lies.

Y/n: "Well now that's makes sense from what they told me."

Jake: "What did they tell you?"

Y/n: "They told me a lot of things and one of them was that you chose alien pussy over your own son."

Jake looked at his son surprised, he couldn't believe what he just said, and he couldn't believe what the RDA was telling his own son.

For sometime Y/n and Jake have been talking to each other. Now Jake told him how life was on Pandora and Y/n told his father how life on earth was doing when he was boot camp.

Jake: "Hey wanna go fishing? We're making dinner tonight."

Y/n sighs before turning to his dad.

Y/n: "I'm not a fan of sea food but I'll eat anything here rather than go hungry even though I really don't need to eat."

TIMESKIP

Y/n and Jake are fishing together, Y/n is holding a spear, and Jake was helping him on how to when it's the right time to throw the spear.

Jake: "You see him?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Jake: "Just wait a longer then go for the kill."

Y/n listen to Jake and waited a little longer as his eyes are locked on the fish. Y/n hold his breath and he saw the right moments as he threw the spear and it slab the fish.

Jake: "There you go."

Y/n smiled and grabbed the fish as it was wiggling its tail.

Jake: "You caught it on your first try."

Y/n: "Hey, first try is a charmer."

Jake smiled and they continued fishing and unknown to them is that Neytiri was watching them having a father and son time. It's reminding her about Jake and Neteyam having a father and son time and now she's seeing a father and son time between Jake's human son.

She thought it was cute, seeing her mate rebond with his oldest child after so many years of being apart, and Neytiri was starting to see why Jake didn't mention his son. She understood that they lost so much time apart from each other.

Y/n POV

It felt nice to spend time with my dad after so many years. It may not be how we expected to meet at each other after so many years but I honestly didn't care. It may take a while for me and my dad to rebuild our relationship but I didn't care how long it would take.

As long as we're together I won't stop trying to rebuild what we once had.

After a few minutes of catching more fish my dad broke the silence.

Jake: "So about your team."

Y/n: "What about my team?"

Jake: "Well most of your team is all female, so are you am them, you know?"

I look at my father confused on what he I was trying to say before realizing what he was trying to say.

Y/n: "You're asking me if I'm with one of them?"

He nodded his head in response. I realize what he was asking me now. Well he's going to be shocked for what I'm about to say.

Y/n: "Well you can say that but there's more to it."

Jake: "Like what?"

Y/n: "Well for starters they all care about me deeply and I kissed them all before we left-"

Jake: "You kissed all three of them before we left?"

I smirked before I gave him a nod. My dad looks surprised from this.

Y/n: "Not only did I kiss them but I also kissed Z-dog as well."

Jake: "Wait a minute, Z-dog is alive as well, and you kissed her as well?"

Y/n: "Yep, not only is she alive but me and her are technically a thing."

My dad looked more surprised as I told him more about my relationship with all the girls. Not only was he shocked to hear that Z-dog was alive but that mean her were in a relationship.

Jake: "Have you been intimate with any of them yet?"

I had a feeling he was going to ask me that but he's going to be surprised of what I'm about to say next."

Y/n: "Sadly not yet but maybe one day here soon."

Jake: "Okay just be careful though."

Y/n: "Dad don't worry I'm always careful."

After an hour or so of catching fish me and my dad headed back to the hut and prepared for dinner.

To be continued...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That's it for now! Hope you all enjoyed it! The next chapter will have Y/n and Ronal interacting with each other. I've been getting a lot of comments asking how will Ronal react to Y/n's robotic arm but don't worry that will happen in the next chapter.