Chapter 12: Knowing the Sea Princess🍋

Third Person POV

The next morning arrived, the Metkayina village things are normal the Sully family continues on learning the way of the Metkayina as Reaper is rebounding with his father it was nice for them to rebound as father and son not enemies.

So Y/n wakes up and he sees everyone still asleep. He was the first one to meet up while everyone else was still asleep. Both parents were even asleep.

Y/n POV

Huh I must have woken up first so I try to go back to sleep but I just somehow can't. So I got up and walk out of the hut walk around the village and I went to the beach it was pretty hot today it feels like 76 it's a hot day so I decided to do a little morning swim, so I took off my undersuit, now I'm naked and I jumped in the water feeling the cold water touch my skin. It has been a while since I had cool water touch my skin. It is so amazing just to relax in the cold water. As I was swimming, I started to feel like I was being watched, quickly I look around and see nobody, so I shook it off and continued swimming.

3rd POV

Unknown to Y/n, Tsireya was watching him as she was staying hidden, she watch him swim in the ocean while naked, and she can't get the image out of her head. Seeing his large area making her blush, she never thought sky people would be that big, especially for someone like him.

Y/n POV again

So after having my little morning swim, I went back to the beach, put on my undersuit and I went back to the Pelican and sat there. Once I got inside the pelican, I was greeted by my A.I. companion Scarlett.

Scarlett: "Is there something wrong, Reaper?"

Y/n: "Nothing much, how are the girls doing?"

Scarlett: "From what I learned, it seems the RDA now think that Jake is dead and they are looking for you."

Y/n: "What did the girls say about Spider?"

Scarlett: "It turns out he teaching them how to speak perfectly and I think he's showing them how to get a ikran."

That didn't sound good.

Y/n: "Shit"

Scarlett: "Don't worry he's forced to do it that's what Alex told me."

Y/n: "Okay..."

Hopefully the girls are doing okay, I do miss them and Hopefully Z-dog will see through the RDA lies. And Ash, I wonder how she's doing right now. I miss all my girls while being here with my family. Then suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly grabbed my pistol.

???: "Wait it's me!"

I see it was just Tsireya.

Y/n: "Oh shit! sorry Tsireya."

I lower my pistol and slowly she walks into view.

Tsireya: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Y/n: "Just don't sneak up on me, I could have killed you."

She gave me a small nod before entering the pelican. Tsireya looked around the Pelican.

Tsireya: "What is this?"

Y/n: "It's a Pelican."

Tsireya: "What is a Pelican?"

Scarlett: "Let's just say it's a metal bird that me and Reaper can control."

Tsireya looked at Scarlett with a surprise look. It must be the first time seeing AI and technology for her.

Tsireya: "Are you a sprite?"