Chapter 4: The Unexpected

A/n: another chapter if you're wondering how I get these done fast it's because my friend ArkScorpion669 is helping me. Check out his stories.

Third Person POV

Y/n: "What did you say?"

The Spartan stares at Ardmore with a shock look on his face in the same goes for his team except for the Recons.

Quaritch: "She's right Sully your father betrayed us and abandoned you for some alien woman."

The Spartan didn't say anything and stays silent.Y/n walk over to a console and he balls his fists.

Alex: "Commander is everything alrig-

She was cut off by YN punching a console and he breaks and he was breathing heavily still trying to take in what he was told. After a few seconds he stops smashing the now destroyed console.

Y/n: "Anything else?"

Everyone stays quiet from his outrage. The Recons we're all started by how he smashed a console with his bare hands.

Y/n: "I'll find him and I'll kill him..._

RDA Worker: "Sir I believe you should calm do-"

Y/n grabs his throat.

Y/n: "Don't tell me to calm down!"

He throws him across the room and Y/n kick the console over and over and over again.

Scarlett: "Reaper please stop!"

Y/n ignore her and kept destroying the console..

Scarlett: "Y/n please stop for me."

Y/n stops kicking the console and he started listening to Scarlett and slowly began to calm down and he looked at everyone.

Y/n: "Sorry for my outrage."

Lyle: "You're a good kid."

Quaritch: "Go take a walk Sully, to cool off."

Y/n: "Fine..."

Y/n walked out of the command room as his team felt bad for him. Seeing him learn the truth about his father but there was something that they weren't telling them and felt something was going on but they're not worried about it right now.

Y/n is outside walking alone to cool off and trying to take in the truth about his father but he couldn't get it out of his head. He was lied to because he was told his father was dead. Something wasn't right.

???: "Hey Sully ."

Y/n turns around and sees Z-dog approaching him.

Y/n: "Oh hey Z-dog."

Z-dog: "You okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm fine just need some time alone..."

Z-dog: "I know what you learn is not easy to take I know you don't like the truth about your father."

Y/n: "Yeah I know..."

Y/n took off his helmet and he took out a photo of his family back when he was a kid.

Y/n: "I always wanna to see my old man again but looks like I won't see him now he was before."

Z-dog: "Yeah he became one of them..."

Y/n: "Like you?"

Z-dog: "No actually he switched his old body for that Na'vi body. We're in these bodies because we're brought back to life."

Y/n: "How does it feel?"

Z-dog: "Feels weird because I'm not human anymore, I'm a dead person inside a Na'vi body, but it'll help hunting down your dad."

Y/n: "With me and my team and the others that's good team up."

Z-dog chuckled.

Y/n: "But I was hoping to get my revenge for my dad but I gotta kill him for abandoning me..."

Z-dog: "Hey look at me."

Y/n looks at her.

Z-dog: "I know this isn't what you wanted to know but at least you'll get revenge for getting abandoned."

Y/n: "I know and thanks for helping me."

Z-dog suddenly kissed him making Y/n shocked but he went with it and he kissed back for a few seconds. Then they broke apart from each other's lips.

Y/n: "Thanks for that."

Z-dog: "Anytime if you ever want to lose some steam come find me~"

Y/n: "Maybe I will...

Z-dog: "See you later handsome~"

Z-dog walks off but she suddenly felt a hand slap her ass. She turn around and sees Y/n walking away with his helmet on.

Z-dog: "You're a naughty boy."

The Avatar woman smiles to herself before walking away.

TIMESKIP

After that Y/n is up on a roof top looking at the forest of the Pandora. Soon this planet will be the new home for Humanity but what about the Na'vi? Will they still have a home and why did his father betray the RDA something isn't right.

???: "How are you doing Sully?"

Y/n turned around and he sees Quaritch walking up to him.

Y/n: "I'm doing fine Colonel."

Quaritch: "Please call me Quaritch"

Y/n: "Yes sir."

Quaritch stands by next to Y/n as they both look at the forest of Pandora.

Quaritch: "Beautiful vlew isn't it?"

Y/n: "Yeah it is.."

Quaritch: "Soon Pandora will be the home for humanity but you know we have to take out the hostiles."

Y/n: "The Na'vi and my dad"

Quaritch: "You're right."

Y/n sighs, he really didn't want to kill his father, but after what he was told. He didn't see any way around it.

Y/n: "Why did my dad betrayed you guys?"

Quaritch: "He betrayed us for a alien woman."

Y/n: "That's it just for a alien woman?"

Quaritch: "Yes he believes in her lies saying we're not killers here but we are the ones making a new home for humanity and he doesn't want that."

Y/n: "Okay..."

Quaritch: "You know that you're gonna have to kill him and his woman."

The Spartan turns to face the colonel.

Y/n: "Look, all I care about is him, not his dumb alien woman, when I find him I'm gonna make him answer a good question why he abandoned me."

Quaritch: "But if he doesn't tell you, kill him you understand that?"

Y/n: "Yes sir."

Quaritch: "Good now go get your team we have a mission in 10."

Y/n: "Copy that."

Quaritch leaves Y/n alone and he still looks at the forest of Pandora still process the truth about his father. But there was something they weren't telling him and he needs to know why his father betrayed them not just for alien woman but the real reason why he betrayed the RDA.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That was anti-climactic but I hope you all enjoyed! See you all later!