Leather collar

Natalie's PoV:

"How do you know my name hm?"

Oh boy

I stopped dead in my tracks and rushed to grasp a thought in my mind. She COULD NOT know that i stalk her.

"I- you told me!" I lied

She raised an eyebrow

She was not believing any of it

"I mean" i tried to sound confident " everyone knows everyone's first name"

She opened her mouth to speak

"You know mine i-" i blurted, desperately trying to escape this hole that i have dug for myself.

" do not interrupt me Natalie."

I fell silent and closed my mouth immediately.

She looked upon me with a gaze i did not recognise and i shifted uncomfortably under her intense gaze.

" Since it is supposed to  to be my close relations and business partners who address me by my first name,"

Oh my god she isn-

"Come out to dinner with me."

OH MY GOD SHE IS

i just stood there for a few seconds completely starstruck. Surely this isn't what I'm really thinking and it's like a weird group work outing thi-

"Just us."

Her smile was actually warm and sincere. But i was totally freaking out.

"Really?"

My voice appeared a little meeker than i anticipated, barely above a whisper.

"Oh my little butterfly"

Im gay.

She cupped my cheek in her left hand softly  , placing a breath of a kiss upon my forehead.

"Really really."

And with a pivot she spun and sauntered away, looking back once with a wink to me.

I was burning up.

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS

THAT

SHE

I

WHEN

SHE KISSED ME?!

WERE GOING OUT?!

I

oh my god

- Time skip-
-Next day at the office-

When i pull in i can already see Scarlett's sleek black Audi settled into her parking spot. She was here early.

Shutting the door gently with a click, i smooth down my blush pencil skirt and make my way to the large entry way, sandwiched between tall circular bushes, a pleasant change from grey on grey over here.