y/n Bio

Name: y/n l/n
Fake Name: Geten

Age: For the sake of making the characters closer to all being the same age, he's 15

closer to all being the same age, he's 15

Personality: Very blunt, mysterious, cold hearted (funny how that happens.), calculating, ruthless, strong willed.

Likes: Battling strong opponents, the cold, not being bothered, finding and correcting his own weaknesses, popsicles.

Dislikes: When people underestimate others, when people hold back, the fire nation, too much heat, being annoyed, spicy food.

Powers: Ice Bending

y/n doesn't have the ability to bend water, he can only bend ice. However, he firmly believes that he is the strongest water or ice bender in the world and will only think otherwise if a water bender beats him in battle.

He can also turn any water into ice, even the water in the air, so he can be ready to fight anywhere, anytime.

He can bend incredibly large amounts of ice at a single time and with amazing precision, being able to create large structures and even beasts made of ice, such as dragons made entirely of ice. He can create and shatter glaciers with one hand. He can also float by standing on ice and bending it into the air.

He doesn't give respect easily, often calling people by how he sees them instead of using their names. For instance, he'll call Aang "Airbender" or "Avatar" more than he would call him Aang. He believes that if someone is strong and honest, they are worthy of respect.

He's very reserved and doesn't talk about his past much, he even wears a large hood to cover his face. His hair is white as snow, not that many people know that.