Chapter 2: The Southern Air Temple

y/n POV

We're by a small pond, packing up our camping supplies from last night and putting them on Appa's saddle. Well, most of us are, the foolish warrior is still sleeping like a rock. I then hear the Airbender speaking.

Aang: Wait until you guys see it, the air temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Katara: I'm sure it is, Aang, but it's been a hundred years since you were last there. It's probably changed a lot.

Aang: I know, but I need to see it for myself.

That's when he floats down to the sleeping boy and tries to wake him up.

Aang: Wake up, Sokka! Air temple, here we come!

Sokka: Ugh, sleep now, temple later.

He then rolls onto his side and promptly falls asleep again, causing bald boy then grabs a stick and run it up and down the sleeping bag.

Aang: Sokka, wake up! There's a prickle snake in your sleeping bag!!

This causes the sleeping boy's eyes to shoot open and begin jumping around in his sleeping bag, panicked.

Sokka: Get it off, get it off!!!

He then loses his footing and falls over.

Aang: Oh, good. You're awake. Let's get going!

3rd POV

The scene cuts to Prince Zuko docking his ship for repairs from the damages y/n had caused. The prince and his uncle walk onto shore.

Zuko: Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible. I don't want to stay too long and risk losing their trail.

Iroh: Do you mean the Avatar or Geten? Or both?

That's when Zuko turns to his uncle and shushes him.

Zuko: Don't mention either of them on these docks. Once word gets out that the Avatar is alive, every fire bender will be out looking for him and then they'll find The Blizzard Bender, and try to capture him as well. I don't want anyone getting in the way.

???: Getting in the way of what, Prince Zuko?

The two turn to the approaching voice to see Commander Zhao, a man with brown hair and sideburns.

Zuko: Captain Zhao.

Zhao: It's commander now. And General Iroh, great hero of our nation.

Iroh: Retired general.

Zhao: The fire lord's brother and son are welcome guests anytime. What brings you both to my harbour?

Zuko: Our ship is being repaired.

Zhao: That's quite a bit of damage.

Zuko: Yes, you wouldn't believe what caused it. ...Uncle, tell Commander Zhao what happened.