Prologue

✨ Once upon a time, in the bustling city of Manila, there lived a young girl named Krisantha. She was a talented dancer, but her dreams of becoming a star seemed far-fetched. Little did she know, fate had other plans for her.

One day, while preparing for a dance video with her dance crew named Matilda at an open space area in Luneta Park, Krisantha stumbled upon a man who’s wearing a black jacket, black hat, and a face mask.

What’s your name? " he asked her and she replied “Krisantha po” and the man smiled at her “Kumakanta kaba?” he asked “Opo” she replied and the man clapped his hand and called someone on the phone.

I got one. She’s perfect.” she heard, she got worried about dahil baka mamaya kidnapper pala tong si kuya but she remained calm.

“Can I get your number? There’s an audition for a Ppop girl group named BINI. I would like you to be part of it.”

“BINI? Hindi po ba nag-debut na sila?”

“How did you know?”

“I’m a bloom po Sir”

“Yes, they already debuted but we're still looking for a girl that has the potential to be a new member of it. I know this may be confusing but further explanation will be discussed if you joined the audition.”

“Pwede ko pa po bang pag-isipan?”

“Of course, I would give you three days to think but before that I would like to get your number first Iha.”

“Thank you po. Ito po number ko
09729******”

“Thank you Iha for trusting me. Think carefully Krisantha, I can sense that you’re a star.”
…….

“Kasalanan mo to e! Kung hindi ka sinama sa grupo na to hindi kami magkakaganito!”

“You almost ruined my life Krisantha!”

“Kilalanin mo kung sino inaaway mo ha? Alamin mo kung saan lugar mo.”

…….

What did I do wrong? Anong kasalanan ko sayo?

I’m not strong.. natutunan ko na lang maging malakas dahil sa pinapakita nyo sakin.

I thought you guys were my friends?

Just when Krisantha thought her dreams were coming true, she received devastating news.. the vibrant, hopeful future she had envisioned crumbled before her eyes. The members of BINI were shocked and heartbroken by the news, realizing they had taken Krisantha for granted and regretting any moments of tension or division within the group.

Did I make the right decision to join this group? Is this really my fate?

…….

What is the devastating news that left BINI members shocked and heartbroken?

What’s the story behind when BINI members realized that they regretted any moments of tension within the group?

Who’s Krisantha? And what’s her journey with BINI members?

Let’s explore the story of the unexpected plus one of BINI, Krisantha.