Chapter 9: "Hi, I'm BINI Kris!"

It's Friday, and Krisantha has her first schedule with her BINI members. After everything that's happened these past few days, Krisantha can finally breathe comfortably without any worries.Krisantha is excited to meet the girls.

Their call time is 9 a.m., and it's only 7:30, so she has plenty of time to prepare. However, she'll leave at 8:30 to avoid being late. She doesn't want the girls to wait for her.

Nakaligo na siya at nakabihis nadin, Ate Sab (BINI’s stylist in this story.) said that the theme of their outfit should be casual, nothing too fancy or flashy. So, Krisantha decided to wear a navy blue and white striped polo shirt paired with a beige high-waisted skirt.

For reference of her overall look:

After doing her makeup, Krisantha went downstairs to eat

After doing her makeup, Krisantha went downstairs to eat. Her mother was still there, which was perfect because she needed to talk to her. She hadn't had the chance to do so yesterday because of everything that had happened.

"Good morning, Mom!" Krisantha said, kissing her mother's cheek.

"Good morning, Anak. Kumain ka na, I prepared bacon and tocino." her mother replied, preparing their coffee.

"Mom, magbabaon na lang siguro ako? It's getting late, and I don't want them to wait for me." Krisantha said. Her mother nodded.

"Okay, I'll prepare your baon." her mother said.

Krisantha nodded, “And also, this is your medicine. Make sure to drink this alright?” Her mom added.

Of course, Mom.

Sa Sunday pala may schedule tayo ng check-up sa tito mo. That's important for you, make sure your schedule is clear that day.

Krisantha mindlessly nodded. She was thinking something else.

Krisantha sat at the dining table, waiting for her baon. "Mom, can I talk to you about something?" she asked.

"Is this about Jerome?" her mother asked. Krisantha was stunned. She couldn't believe her mother was updated on what was happening on social media.

"No, it's not. But, the truth is... we broke up." Krisantha said quietly. Her mother quickly glanced at her, a sharp glance.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"We broke up. Break. Wala na kami."

"But why?"

"I don't want to talk about that now, Mom, please. But, it hurts." Krisantha said.

"Okay, I respect that. Just know that I'm here for you, Anak, okay?" her mother said, and Krisantha nodded.

Her mother finished preparing her baon. "Mom, the reason I want to talk to you is because of my school.” Krisantha stated, putting her baon in her bag.