Chapter 5: Result

"Good evening Krisantha De Guzman. This is Brent Gambino from Abs-cbn and BINI management team.

We're sorry to keep you waiting but now here's the result of your audition!

"Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to join BINI as a new member."

Goodluck on your journey Krisantha!

Please come tomorrow at Abs-cbn and find Mr. Mike Vasquez to assist you and to welcome you to the BINI team."

Tears of joy filled Krisantha's eyes. She couldn't believe it. After everything she had been through, all the struggles and the pain, she had finally achieved her dream.

This is... surreal. BINI member na ako?..

She smiled to herself, feeling a sense of hope and excitement about the future. Ito na ang start para kalimutan niya ang nakaraan at magsimula ng panibago. She felt the eagerness to do better at ipakita sa lahat, lalong-lalo na sa tatay niya, na kaya niya.

She immediately went to her mother's room, jumping and crying out of joy. "Mom!" she shouted, rushing to her mother's side as she lay in bed, probably about to sleep. "Anak! Bakit ka umiiyak?" her mom asked worriedly. "I just got accepted as a new member of BINI!" she exclaimed, hugging her mother tightly. Her mother reciprocated the hug, squeezing her even tighter.

"I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you, anak. I'm lucky to have you in my life" her mother said while hugging, making Krisantha cry even more. "Thank you, Mom. Please, samahan mo ako sa journey ko na to. I need you, Mom" Krisantha said, pulling away from the hug slightly.

"Of course, hindi kita iiwan anak. Tandaan mo, iwan ka man nilang lahat pero ako hindi. I'm forever here for you, my baby." her mother said, brushing Krisantha's hair back and kissing her forehead.

"Mom, you don't know how much this means to me. I've worked so hard, and finally, it's happening. I promise I won't let you down." Krisantha said, tears still streaming down her face, but now they were tears of joy and relief.

"You never have, anak. You've always made me proud. Ngayon, magpahinga kana. Tomorrow is a big day for you" her mother replied, giving her one last reassuring squeeze.

"Thank you, Mom. I love you so much." Krisantha said as she stood up and wiped her tears.

"Mahal na mahal din kita anak ko." her mother said, watching her daughter leave the room with a mix of pride and happiness in her eyes.

Krisantha went to her room, sat on it. She grabbed her phone and message her friends

 She grabbed her phone and message her friends