Chapter 7: Break up

| Ignore the time difference. |

No one's pov:

Krisantha went to Starbucks, it's still early kaya she decided to drink and rest muna sa dito. Also, she wants to clear her mind to find a solution to her problem.

Paano ko to sasabihin kay Jerome?

What could possibly happen to our relationship?

She sipped on her ordered drink, after that she reached her phone and decided to call someone.

Kristina: Hey

Kristina: Hey..

Jerome: Afternoon babi, why did you call?

Kristina: Are you free?

Jerome: Ngayon?

Kristina: Yes po.

Jerome: Well, aalis sana ako kasi may bibilhin ako for mama but I guess I can do it naman bukas. Why? Kita po tayo babi?

Kristina: Yes, I have something important to tell you. I’ll send you my location.

Jerome: Alright, I’ll be there agad.

Kristina: Thank you. Ingat ka.

Jerome: Love you. Hintayin mo ako.

Call ended.

She sighed, she wanted to tell this to Jerome immediately. 

She knew that may isang solution lang sa problema na to but she’s denying it, she can't accept that solution. But, deeply in her heart she knew that this is the only right thing to do.

Minutes passed, Jerome walked into Starbucks, scanning the room until his eyes landed on Krisantha. She looked up and gave him a weak smile, which he immediately noticed.

He approached her table and took a seat across from her.

Hi.” He kissed her forehead “What's going on? You sounded really worried on the phone.” He asked.

Now that I am a part of BINI, having a relationship is prohibited. Bawal siya Jerome, they reminded me earlier in the meeting. But, hindi lang yan yung dahilan bakit kita pinapunta dito..

Krisantha took a deep breath, her eyes meeting his.

I’m thinking that we should break up.

The air suddenly became cold. Jerome's eyes are fixed at Krisantha.

What do you mean? Is that because of your management?