50 easy habits that will change your life

Have you ever been in a situation where you know you need to change your life but you just do not know where to begin from? Or probably you feel a great sense of stagnancy in life where you can't seem to see the way forward.

If you're one of us, then you're definitely at the right place honey! Let's just begin with the ultimate truth of life. If you track your entire life journey from childhood to adulthood, you would come to a realization that routines are what put you where you are right now. Think about it, isn't habits are the one which makes up your daily routine?

Now we know the root level solution and isn't it funny how it's the smallest habit in your life that's actually contributing to the biggest difference? And it's so easily to overlook it because it seems insignificant. We go out looking for life solutions but who's going to let you know that it was internal all this while?

All that you've been searching for was here all this while waiting for you.

1. Fix your sleeping schedule2. Rise early (utilize the morning hours)3. Pump your body with clear fluid4. Meditate (or even pray)5. Solitude with nature6. Journal7. Read8. Self-study (research)9. Keep your phone away first thing first when you rise in the morning10. Workout11. Healthy consumption12. Join the right societies/organizations/communities that's going to help you grow 1% better each day.13. Listen to podcasts/audiobooks (watch YouTube videos that's actually helping you in some sort of way amidst the entertainment)14. Intentional living15. Reduce mindless spending16. Track your finances17. Goals reflection18. Night journaling19. Declutter your space20. Mix with the 'right' people21. Keep an open-minded perspective22. Allow others to express themselves openly23. Self-care routine24. Reward yourself from time to time25. Step out of your comfort zone as regularly as possible26. Learn something new everyday27. Consume your vitamins/supplements28. Reduce Netflix binging29. Reduce toxic social media consumption30. Detox your following list31. Get your blood test done32. Dental checkup too33. Get a glow-up for yourself34. Reflect your personality/attitude from time to time35. Check up on your family/loved ones regularly36. Declutter your wardrobe37. Set up a vision board38. Buy things that you 'need' only not that you 'want' (get what you want when you have that surplus amount)39. Volunteer40. Rest day (stillness)41. Celebrate every milestone despite how small it is for you (for someone else it could be a big achievement)42. Avoid using your phone during social setting43. Set up your environment for success44. Cheat day45. Set boundaries for yourself and others too46. Think in the long-term perspective47. Plan your important days way earlier48. Practice gratitude as a lifestyle49. Don't focus too much on the negative news (learn from it and leave it behind)50. Detox your smart devices (set up space for applications that you truly need only)