Chapter 2

छोटी सी जिंदगी है अरमान बहुत है,
हमदर्द नहीं कोई इंसान बहुत है,
दिल का दर्द सुनाए तो किसको,
जो दिल के करीब है, वो अनजान बहुत है
🌷

Author pov

"Badey sahab, yeh rahi dusri ladki."

Ramu- the certified chaprasi of the Rathores purred forwarding the picture of a girl to anand.

Anand sighed it was 101th picture he is showing today and non of them has the rathores find attractive or suitable for their son.

"Tujhe maine ek SUNDAR SUSHIL SANSKARI ladki dhudh jo hamarey Vikrant ko sudar sakey kaha, woh bhi tujhse nahi horaha hai."

Anand yelled he had tried many ways to make his son fucked up life right but marriage is the last option left for him.

"Khud ka beta kitna bada Rakshas hai pata nahi aur inhe chahiye SUNDAR SUSHIL SANSKARI LADKI." Ramu thought because if he says this outloud he knows the consequences he will face because they are RATHORES.

"Lagta hai aab Ramu hamarey kisi kam ka nahi."

Chandrika said taking a sip of her tea in the expensive cup. The cup screamed royalty.

Anand didn't said anything nor looked at the picture Ramu forward for him to look at. He ignored the picture and stood up to leave when a voice behind him stopped him in his track.

"Akhri picture toh hai dekh k chaley jai ye. Agar ladki humey pasand nahi aarahi toh iss neh Ramu ki kya galti.?"

Ramu was shocked that someone from the rathore took stand for him. He wanted to touch her feet. He looked at her then at anand who sighed heavily behind him Chandrika who was kind of glaring at her Sister-in-law.

Anand sighed before walking to his earlier place because he doesn't want to start a argument with his wife."Acha dikha"

Ramu jumped in excitement knowing that he is not going to lose his job now. He immediately handled the picture to Anand.

Anand took a look at it. The woman in the picture was beautiful. She had a timeless beauty, with her long, wavy hair cascading over her shoulders and a smile that seemed to hold a thousand secrets.

Even in monochrome, her eyes stood out—bright and full of life, capturing the very essence of her spirit. She was standing in front of Taj mahal, her posture relaxed yet elegant, as if she belonged to the very nature around her.

 She was standing in front of Taj mahal, her posture relaxed yet elegant, as if she belonged to the very nature around her