Chapter 1

बदल जाओ वक्त के साथ
या फिर वक्त बदलना सीखो
मजबूरियों को मत कोसो
हर हाल में चलना सीखो
🌷

Author pov

The weather whispered secrects of an impending storm. The air grew heavy with anticipation as dark clouds gathered like silent spectors in the sky. The two girls continued walking enjoying every momemt of the weather.

"Aaj toh pakka tufan aney wala hai." said riya looking at the sky then at her friend who is not even paying attention to her. They both graduated a month ago and maybe this is the last time riya is here to pay her final farewell to her bestfriend. Lakhilya. Before moving to Delhi to achieve her career.

"Tum hamari baat sun bhi rahi ho ki ham hi pagal ki tarah akeley barbratey rahengey." said riya resting both her arms in her hips showing her fake anger. Lakhilya giggled at her friend

"Hum thoda mausam meh behey gaye tha."

"Laksu, I am going tommorow."

Riya said with sadness lingering in her voice. Lakhilya stopped giggling when riya said that. Few days ago she was all happy when she got selected in her dream school. Riya is a excellent desighner she is very talented and even her parents are very supportive unlike lakhilya's who don't even wanted her to go to a university.

Both of them sat under their favorite peepal tree, where they had shared countless secrets and dreams, the weight of impending seperation hunf heavy in the air. Lakhilya's eyes shimmered with unshed tears, while Riya struggled to find right words to ease her sorrow.

Riya was determined to make her last day here in Devidhura together with her bestfriend Lakhilya.

"When will we m-meet again?"

The heavy winds sending shiver down her spine lakhilya wasn't able to find words to express her sadness. Is it easy to bid farewell to the person who was always with you from childhood to adult? Your one and only supporter.

"Diwali meh pakka." said riya wiping lakhilya's tears which were flowing like a river.

Lakhilya remembered how they both use to race through the fields of wildflowers, climbing the highest mango tree overlooking the village, the dance in the rain beneath the starlit sky.

Each moment became a cherished memory etched in their hearts, a testament to the friendship they shared.

"Agar nahi aayi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga."

Riya laughed at her friend how kind and innocent she is thanks to her parents. Especially her orthodox father who always tries to cage her. Lakhilya's father is a very strict typo indian dad. He is really possesive towards her while his other daughter akhiliya got full freedom to do whatever she want. HYPOCRITIC BITCH. Maybe this is the reason why Lakhilya is very shy introvert girl while her sister is a vibe.

"Ok boss."

Riya said in a commanding way making her friend laugh a little.

They both were chitchatting about stuffs when a heavy rainfall started pouring making both of them drenched.

"Ok lakshu.....i am leaving seems like heavy rainfall will take place here you should go too." Remarked Riya forwarding a umbrella to lakhilya and she took it.

"Fir milengey, lakshu mujhe yaad karti rehena."

Riya winked making lakhilya giggle.

When Riya was a bit far away Lakhilya screamed