Chapter 6

तेरे बिना अधूरी है ज़िंदगी की किताब,
तू मिले तो पूरी हो हर ख्वाब।
तेरी हँसी में है मेरे दिल का सुकून,
तू है मेरी दुनिया का सबसे खूबसूरत जून।
🌷

तेरे बिना अधूरी है ज़िंदगी की किताब,तू मिले तो पूरी हो हर ख्वाब।तेरी हँसी में है मेरे दिल का सुकून,तू है मेरी दुनिया का सबसे खूबसूरत जून।🌷

Lakhilya stood, watering can in hand, the rhythmic trickle of water soothing her troubled thoughts. With each gentle pour, she found herself lost in a cascade of yesterday incident that weighed heavily on her mind.

She is in deep conflict should she tell this to the police or not, but the person clearly warned her that they can't find him. "If he got to know about my police report will he harm me?"

she continued to nurture her garden, the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the garden. She was lost in her thoughts when a voice behind made her come out of her thoughts.

"Jiji," Lakhilya turn around, she spotted Ishan sprinting towards her, with a wide smile on his face.

Ishan barreled into her, wrapping his arms around her waist in a tight hug. "Lakhilya, jiji!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with pure joy. "I missed you so much!"

Lakhilya laughed, ruffling his hair. "I missed you too, buddy. Did you have any trouble on the way here?"

"Nope," Ishan said showing his pearly white teeths. Lakhilya couldn't stop herself from pinching his cute cheeks. "Ahh..jiji.. that hurts."

"Aap itne cute ho..hum control hi nahi karpatey." She kissed his cheeks where she pinched, Ishan hugged her waist again. "Akhilya....nahi aai." Lakhilya asked

(You're so cute...I can't even control myself from pinching yours cheeks.)

Lakhilya looked behind Ishan only to be greeted by her younger sister wearing a weird oversized pair of sunglasses.

"Lakhilya, darling!" Akhilya exclaimed, enveloping her sister in a hug that nearly knocked Lakhilya on the ground. "You won't believe the adventures I've had since we last saw each other!"

Lakhilya raised an eyebrow, her perfectly manicured facade faltering ever so slightly. "Oh, do tell, Akhilya. I'm sure they're positively fascinating."

"Akhilya, Ishan...abhi toh aaye ho bohot time hai baat karney k liye. Peheley ye saman andar le k chalo." said frustrated askhita carrying those two siblings bags in both her hands.

(Akhilya, Ishan...you both just came you guys have lots of time to talk. First, come here help me with the luggage.)

"Oh, Hum toh bhul hi gaye thay." All of them helped akshita to take the bags and luggages inside their rooms.

(Oh, I forgot about the bags.)

Lakhilya and Akhilya walked towards their room with Akhilya's luggages and bags.