Chapter 5

"जिंदगी एक खूबसूरत सफर है,
हर पल में छुपी है एक खास कहानी है।
बीता हुआ कल हमें याद आता है,
और आने वाला कल हमें आशा दिखाता है।"
🌷

At Rathore Mansion

"Wait....what....Lakhilya?" Devika's voice echoed, her voice filled with surprise.

"Yes, Lakhilya.....Lakhilya Rathee" Anand confirmed, noticing his mother's shock. "Why do you look so surprised?"

Devika leaned back, her mind racing. "Lakhilya was the name of the girl who came infront of my car to save a puppy."

"Look, there is the puppy. It's name is ruby given by her." Devika said pointing at suresh who was holding a small puppy on his hand.

Anand's eyes sparkled with intrigue. "That's quite a coincidence. Let me tell you more about Lakhilya."

Devangini forwarded picture of Lakhilya to Devika and she gladly took it.

She carefully observe the picture. It's the same girl "Lagta hai Baghwan bhi hum dono ko fir milana chahatey hai." She smiled

(Seems like even god wants us to unite again.)

Anand began to describe Lakhilya's qualities—her whereabouts, her family, and her status. As Anand spoke, Devika felt a sense of familiarity and warmth.

Devika smiled warmly, her heart swelling with joy. "Toh, Shaadi ka date fix hua ya nahi?"

(So, Is the marriage date fixed or not?)

Anand shook his head. "Abhi tak toh nahi, Lekin rathee ne kal date fix karney ka sandesha bheja hai."

(Not yet, but rathee has sent mesaage to fix it tomorrow.)

"Toh, Hum sabhi kal chaley rathee k ghar shadi ka din fix karney?"

(So, Shall we all go to Rathee's house to fix the marriage date?)

Anand watched with a contented smile, knowing that his choice had brought immense joy to his mother. Devika felt a deep sense of happiness and gratitude.

Anand nodded, appreciating his Mother's eagerness. "I'd love that, Ma."

Everyone present on the hall were happy until a loud, sharp voice echoed in the hall. It was Chandrika.

"How could you even think of marrying Vikrant to a middle-class girl?" Chandrika snapped, glaring at her mother and brother. "Do you realize what this will do to our family's reputation?"

"Waise hi kaami nahi hai ghar meh Middle-class logo ki jo aap aur la rahey hai." Chandrika said gritting her teeth.

Devika remained calm, trying to soothe Chandrika's anger. "Chandrika, Lakhilya is a wonderful girl. She has a good heart and will make Vikrant very happy. That's what matters most."