Journey Begins

It was time for dinner when suddenly Misha started panicking. Her elder sister, Purvi, who came here to call her for dinner, saw Misha and started to get worried about her. "What happened, my dear?" Purvi asked. Misha looked at her and said, "I forgot that I had to get some papers printed. From tomorrow, our new semester will start, and I had to submit a few documents on the first day, which is tomorrow." Purvi looked at her silly sister and then checked the time.

"Hmm... Misha, it is about to get 9, and so we have time to go out and get your documents printed. Now, do not waste time and come with me." Purvi said that and started to walk out. Misha ran behind her as Purvi was walking very fast. They both came out and stood near the cafe door. "Go inside and get your documents printed. I will wait here for you; ask him to print it quickly." Purvi said. Misha nodded and went inside.

After 10 minutes, when Misha didn't come out, Purvi went inside. "Why is it taking so long to print some documents? Can't you do it a little faster?" Purvi asked. The guy who was priming was furious and asked Purvi to print them herself. "Enough; be respectful. We are your customers." Purvi said it in anger. Her face was red with anger. Her blood was boiling. Before Purvi could say anything, Misha's phone started ringing. Misha declined the call and stood there. Purvi saw this. "Who was it, Misha?" Purvi asked. Misha looked at her sister and said, "Jessy.".

Purvi's anger had now increased, and she was about to start shouting when Misha's phone rang again. Misha again declined the call. "I told you not to talk with random people on the internet. You don't even know who they are, and you are talking with them. You helped them find their lost friend; now stop it. I will recommend you stay away from that, Jake, especially. He can hack your device and leak your private things." Purvi shouted. "As of now, he wouldn't do this if I started avoiding him." Misha mumbled.

Purvi looked at her and started to check for her notification. Misha jumped suddenly and said that, finally, Jake called her. "Do not talk." Purvi said. "Yeah, okay. I am happy to get called because it means that he is safe." Misha said. Purvi went inside to collect the documents. Jake called her again. This time, Misha picked up his call. The moment she picked up the call, she slipped and fell down. Her head started bleeding heavily. When Purvi saw her, she rushed to the hospital.

After a few hours, Misha got back to her senses, but the nurse said maybe she would not be able to recall everything that had happened to her in the past few days. "It's okay. I am happy as long as my sister is fine and away from danger." Purvi said.

Purvi got inside the ward and stood near Misha's bed. The nurse was also standing with her. Misha closed her eyes and stayed still. Purvi looked at the nurse. "Don't worry, this is normal. She will be back in a conscious state soon. In the meantime, bring these medicines from the store on the second floor." Nurse said.

Purvi went out to get the medicines, and Jake entered the hospital to look for Misha. He somehow managed to reach her room. Jessica was also with Jake. The nurse was checking the machines in Misha's room when Jake and Jessica entered. "Misha, are you okay?" Jake said. Jake was scared, and his face was unreadable. It was hard to tell what he was thinking, but he was scared for Misha.

Though everything appeared blurry to Misha when she opened her eyes, she could see her surroundings. "Where am I?" Misha enquired. She was looking confused, and she squinted her eyes to see, but she failed to do so. "You are in the hospital; you fell down and hurt your head badly." Nurse said. "Do you know who you are?" Jake asked. "I am Misha; are you my doctor?" Misha asked, and she raised her hand in order to touch and feel Jake. Jake stepped back and went out.

Jessica was still standing there, and she was looking at Misha. Tears were rolling on her cheeks. She understood that Misha is not able to see anything clearly. "Misha, I am Jessica. I live in Duskwood," Jessica said. "Jessica, who is Jessica?" Misha asked. Her voice was cracking a lot, and it seemed like she had to put a lot of pressure on herself to speak.

To be continued.