Hii

Prachi looked at Jake. Her eyes were telling it that they want to be with Jake but her mind was stopping her from initiating. Jake noticed that Prachi is looking at him. "Do you want me to drop you home today?" Jake asked. "Well, I can go by bus but, I will like to go home with you. I always go by bus." Prachi said. Prachi was little nervous around Jake.

Richy came there with the car. Jake asked Prachi to sit inside. Prachi and Jake entered the car and Richy started driving. Richy saw Prachi through the rear view mirror. "Where do we need to drop her?" Richy asked. Prachi told him her address. Jake was sitting quitely in the car. Prachi started singing in the backseat. Richy and Jake were sitting in front. Jake once turned back to see Prachi. Prachi was watching outside the window and singing. Jake started to look at the front side. Prachi blushed after Jake turned his head. Richy notice it due to the rear view mirror.

Prachi's house wasn't too far, so they all reached there soon. Prachi got down and waved at them. Richy waved at her back. Jake was just looking at his phone. Prachi looked at Jake with disappointment. Richy started the car again. Jake closed his phone. He looked at Prachi when they both started moving. Prachi das opening the door of her house. Prachi turned back to look at Jake. She saw Jake looking at her. Jake immediately turned his head but Prachi have already noticed him. Prachi started to blush.

Richy and Jake reached at Jake's appartment. Jake's flat and Richy's flat was in same society but little far so, they always had dinner together. After reaching the house they both sat down. Richy was looking at Jake and he was continuously looking at him due to which Jake started to feel weird and so he decided to ask Richy why he was staring at him. "What is going inside your brain, are you coming something in their?" Jake asked. "I wanted to ask what should I cook for dinner?" Ricky asked. Jake looked at Richy. "Woah, what's up with that bombastic sideeye?" Richy asked. "I was just trying to convey that I am not a fool. I know that you are coming some great theories in your brain." Jake said. "I am going to cook actual food. Tell me what do you want to eat" Richy said.

It was their daily routine. Everyday after dropping Jake, Richy will cook dinner for both of them. In the same time, Jake will sit down with his laptop to do good work. After cooking Richy will call Jake and they both will have dinner together. Today also Richy called Jake. Jake came and took his plate, went back. Jake was always silent but today he was too much quite. It made Richy worried.

"Are you fine?" Richy asked. "I am very fine." Jake said. Richy knew that something is not right but he didn't know what is wrong!

[I am really sorry for this short part not suddenly I found myself too much busy. For few days parts will be smaller but I will try my best to post daily.]