Jake's loneliness -2

Jake went to his room. He was going through his clothes then he saw a hoody. He took it out and was looking at it. It's the same hoodie he wore that day when he talked to Misha for the first time. He didn't wanted to scare Misha that day but maybe he did. All the memories are still fresh.

"Jake, if you want to take an eternity to get ready then tell me, I will come back later." Richy said. Jake picked the first cloth he got and went to change. Jake was trying hard to not think but his thoughts were more powerful. Jake was feeling powerless today, after many days. "I have to admit that time passes really fast. I saw my hoodie and I just.... Just.... " Jake said, but Richy interrupted him. "Got lost or felt like your choice is cringe. I am really not free at this moment. We can talk about this later. Have coffee, and eat something." Richy said. "Lost in thought, I wore that hoodie that day when I talked to Misha, for the first time in my life." Jake said.

After this Jake was sitting very quietly. Right noticed it and felt bad for him. Richy knew that Jake is bad in expressing his feelings but still he interrupted him. It was first time when Jake tried to tell richy what he feels but maybe this is the last time too. "I am sorry, I didn't knew that hoodie was the same one. It must be getting special." Richy said. "I guess, I don't know." Jake said. "I will keep that in kitchen, just wait." Jake said and lifted both the cups.

Jake was not at all in mood of having any more small talks. He knew that he and Richy are not good friend but he thought that maybe Richy will hear him. "I am really sorry that I ruined your mood." Richy said.
"Do not worry about my mood. It will be fixed back again. You know that everyone who knows me say that I don't have feelings." Jake said.

Jake was ready for the college. Richy and Jake were sitting in the car. Jake was quite as usual, to be honest quiter than usual.

"I am really sorry." Richy said. "It's fine richy!" Jake said. "Do you mind if I ask you a little question?" Richy asked. Jake looked here and there nervously before answering his question. "Okay." Jake said. "What is your favourite song?" Richy said. "I don't listen to song" Jake said. Richy was disappointed after hearing Jake's answer. "Why on the earth I expected you to listen to songs?" Richy questioned himself.

To be continued.