Hobbies!?

"what are you thinking?" Jake asked. Richy didn't heard him because Richy was busy thinking what can he talk to Jake. Jake was just watching outside like a kid.
"Were you saying something?" Richy asked. "Nothing." Jake said. "I see, you really don't have a favourite song?" Richy asked. Jake started looking here and there. "Maybe that line." Jake said. Richy became excited. "Which line?" Richy asked.

Jake was confused about the lyrics as he haven't heard the song from a long time. "You just need a better life than this, you need something I can never give..." Jake sang. "No need to explain, I know why this is your favourite song." Richy said. "How?" Jake asked. Jake was staring Richy in confusion and Richy was focused on driving. "I asked you how" Jake said. "the lines are screaming the reason why your favourite song this is. I am sure that you can relate to this song very badly always." Richy said.

Jake was really not feeling comfortable because he was talking about himself. "I know you like coding but it's there anything else which you like?" Richy asked. "Tsk... I think I like being mysterious. If I will start to answer your questions then I will not stay mysterious anymore and I want to continue living with my identity of being mysterious. I hope you understand." Jake said. "I do understand but I want to understand you more." Richy said. Jake started to feel bad for Richy.

Jake knows that Richy too left Duskwood as he did. Jake could understand what Richy was feeling at this moment. Despite been known as the man without feelings, Jake had showed his emotions at many places but nobody realised it.

"What's your next question?" Jake asked. Richy smiled after hearing this. "I was going to ask you, if you were MWAF then what would you have done in the end?" Richy asked. Jake didn't knew that it was richy who kidnapped Hannah. When Jake saved Richy at that time Richy lied to Jake saying that MWAF died due to fire inside the mine.

Seeing that Jake is again lost in thoughts Richy became worried. He do not want Jake to know his reality because he knew that after knowing it Jake will stop helping him.

"I am MWAF." Jake said.
Richy was shocked after hearing this and started to think if Jake is fine or not. "Sorry, if I scared you. I won't kill or kidnap you." Jake said. Richy was still scared. "I was just kidding. I meant Man Without Any Feelings." Jake said. Richy felt relaxed after hearing this. "I am sorry." Jake said.

Richy stopped the car and looked at Jake who was innocently looking at the cars outside. "You are a kid, you won't kidnap anyone" richy said. "And of course not Hannah because it was me." Richy thought to himself. "She was kidnapped in front of me and I was not able to save her." Jake said.

To be continued.