11

Toshi

🏐

Wednesday, March 20
5:30 p.m.

Today went by pretty fast, when I got back from school y/n was not home so I assumed she was working. There was no volleyball practice because they were fixing some lights.

"Why don't you wanna go to the party I'm throwing??" Tendou cries.

"Because," I responded.

Tendou decided to come over after class, we are playing a game Tendou picked out.

"Why? Give me a reason! It'll be so boring without you there." He asks.

"I don't like parties," I responded.

"Come on!." He whines.

His begging is getting on my nerves.

"No." I snapped.

"Y/n will be there." He says

"Really?" I ask right away.

He chuckles. "So do you like y/n?" Tendou asks, and this time his tone is serious.

I think about it for a few seconds...

Yeah, she makes something in me stir but I'm not sure what?

And every time she is near me or looks at me in some type of way my heart starts beating.

Everything about her moves everything in me.

I took a deep breath. "No." I let it out.

I hated denying her but I'm scared she does not feel something for me. I'm scared that how I'm feeling it's just me.

"Yeah yeah." Tendou rolls his eyes.

Y/n

"Finally my cast is off." I breathe out as I step out of the doctor's office.

"Yeah! You excited?" Kimi asks closing the door.

"Yes! I can finally walk normally." I chuckled. "I won't have to look like a penguin walking." I laugh.

"Yeah, you are finally good to walk!" She agrees, coming along.

We made our way out of the hospital and started walking up the street back to the apartment.

"So about the other day," Kimi speaks breaking the silence.

I turn to look at her to see her head low. "Yeah?" I asked.

"I want to apologize for launching at you like that." She speaks. "I didn't know you were going through a lot." She says looking at me, her voice low and full of embarrassment.

"It's okay I accept your apology." I smile at her and her eyes winded. "I also want to apologize for being a baby and quitting." I apologize to her.

"No no." She says bringing her hands up in the air. "We understand." She smiles.

"Thank you, captain," I smirk and she blushes.