CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4: Sorrow does not end.

"Why are you happy today." I asked Michelle, who was smiling back to back. "I sometimes forget you are a newbie here, Listen darling, you see, the best thing about here is today." I was confused about her remark about this hell of a place.

I wondered what could be the best of this place."You are still confused?"She was beaming and glowing. "Today, we are getting paid and pampered." I was confused at the word paying. "You lie, paying for doing what?"

"The stripper job and auction. well, we are not paid money, but we are going to do nails and hair and get goodies including new clothes. We are allowed to visit the club and enjoy ourselves tonight. Stallion is paying us her way."

I got exited there, and at least I would be able to ease my mind and forget about my sad reality. "I can't wait already." I jumped off the bed and hugged her. We were in her room.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get ready, honey. Today will be you and I bonding. You should have come sooner I was getting traumatized with those sluts talking about auction and how hot men they got."

I gasped "was that bad?" I was surprised that some ladies enjoyed this place or was it that they were using that act to forget their reality? I wondered. "Yes, it was either them or the miserable group of women." She drank her wine.

"It was hectic indeed." I sipped mine too. We were given these wine bottles last night prior to pay day. We got ready and went to another building where there were hair dressers, nail technicians.

I wondered if this was Stallion's way to make us glow for his clients. I hated the thought that I was just a private part seller to Stallion. I thought of going against her and not doing my hair and nails, but I was scared she was going to force me to sleep with more men or ship me to the other traffickers.

I heard the other traffickers were not as gentle as Stallion. We were looking so fabulous. Our hairstyles were so done nicely. My 21-inch ruby red frontal was laid nicely. I hated the fact that I was going to attract a lot of men at the auction, but that was what Stallion ordered for me.

Michelle did blonde knotless braids with curls. Her beauty was so speechless. She was so perfect, beautiful, and hot. "Girl, you look dazzling." She released a half smile. I knew she hated it that she was going attract more men.

"I know, right? I overheard the lady at the salon saying Stallion splitted us into groups, so guess what?" She was jumping with joy. " We will not be auctioned week." I jumped and hugged her." Don't make too much noise."

" Don't burst my mood, too." I playfully pinched her arm." Let's start at the restaurant I am famished." My stomach growled. " I am craving for a whole buffet. We are celebrating."

" Let's go eat, friend." I was taken aback by what she had just called me." It is okay, I understand you can't trust anyone right now, but I am genuine, and I understand you, so no pressure."

I hugged her, I was grateful she understood. "I thought you were going to leave me." We laughed."If I wanted to leave you, I should have done that when you were giving me troubles with Stallion." We fist bumped.

I had not seen her man for a long time."Where is her husband?" I was curious to know his whereabouts, and I hoped he dumped her they were heartless together." He is out to another country to do the same thing his wife is doing to us, but it is worse with him."

"You don't say?" I wanted to know more." He trafficked gay and forced them to sleep with women." He was more sick than his wife." Where do you get such information? You seem to know a lot about these people." I was starting to worry if she was a spy. " Girl, these walls can speak. If you want news, you will hear news." She whispered to me.