Story 5

Midoriya Izuku and Bakugo Katsuki were sitting on a bench, their shoulders brushing against each other. The sun was setting over the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the city. The air was filled with the scent of blooming cherry blossom trees. The two boys, once sworn enemies, now found themselves in a comfortable silence.

Katsuki takes a deep breath, his chest rising and falling under his shirt. He glances at Izuku out of the corner of his eye. He knows he has to say something soon. He clears his throat, unsure of how to start. "Umm...Deku..."

Izuku looks at Katsuki, his green eyes filled with curiosity. "Yes, Kacchan?"

"I...I need to tell you something. Something important." Katsuki pauses, taking another deep breath. "I've had a crush on you for a really long time. Since we were kids, even. I'm..." He trails off, not sure how to continue.

"Kacchan..." Izuku whispers, a small blush spreading across his face. "I've had a crush on you too. Since we were kids. I was too scared to tell you because of what happened between us in the past."

Katsuki looks at Izuku, his eyes widening in surprise. He feels a mix of emotions: happiness, relief, and fear. "Really?" he asks, not quite believing it.

"Yes, really. I've always loved you, Kacchan." Izuku takes a deep breath, mustering up all the courage he has. "Will you...be my boyfriend?"

"Y-yes," Katsuki stutters, a blush creeping up his neck. "Of course I will." He leans in, their lips barely touching, and whispers, "I've always wanted this."

The two boys lean in, their lips meeting in a tender kiss. As they kiss, the tension between them melts away, replaced by a warmth and affection that they've both been craving for so long. Katsuki's strong arms wrap around Izuku, pulling him close, while Izuku's hands rest gently on Kacchan's shoulders, feeling the muscles beneath his skin.

The kiss deepens, becoming more passionate as they share their love and desire for each other. Their tongues dance together, exploring every inch of each other's mouths. It feels so right, so natural. As the kiss ends, Katsuki pulls back just enough to look into Izuku's eyes. "I love you, Deku."

Izuku's heart skips a beat as Katsuki whispers those three little words. His cheeks flush with happiness, and he replies, "I love you too, Kacchan." They kiss again, this time with more passion, their bodies pressing together in a perfect embrace. The world around them seems to fade away, leaving only the two of them, lost in their love for each other.