Story 10

Katsuki, the blonde-haired, red-eyed, and muscular boy with cat ears and tail, lay on his side, panting heavily. His fur was damp with sweat, his ears were flushed, and his tail swished back and forth, thumping against the floor. He could feel a strange warmth spreading through his body, and his mind was filled with the desire to mate. He knew that he was in heat.

"Katsuki, are you okay? You're breathing really heavily." Izuku said, concern laced in his voice.

"No... I'm not okay, Izuku. I'm in heat." He growled, his eyes taking on a feral glare. "I need you... I need your... seed." He panted, his hips twitching involuntarily.

"Oh, Katsuki..." Izuku gasped, his own breathing becoming more ragged as he looked at his lover in his heat. He could feel the heat emanating off of him, and his own body was responding in kind. His heart raced, his cock grew hard, and he knew that he wanted Katsuki just as badly.

"Come here, Izuku... Please..." He moaned, arching his back, offering his entrance to his lover. His tail swished faster, thumping against the floor harder. "I need you inside me... Make me feel better..." He growled, his eyes locked on Izuku's, pleading with him to come closer.

Izuku hesitated for a moment, his eyes locked on Katsuki's. He could feel the heat between them, and his own desire building within him. He knew that he couldn't resist for much longer. With a shaky breath, he crawled closer, pressing their bodies together. "I'm here for you, Katsuki," he murmured, reaching down to stroke the other boy's cock. "You can have me any way you want."

His eyes widened, and a low, throaty moan escaped his lips as Izuku stroked him. He arched his back further, pressing their bodies together even tighter. "Y-yes... I need you... Inside..." He panted, his hips thrusting forward slightly, seeking contact.

Seeing the desperation in Katsuki's eyes, feeling the heat emanating from his skin, the need in the other boy's voice... it was almost too much. He reached up, cupping Katsuki's cheek in his hand, and pulled their faces close together. Their lips met in a heated, desperate kiss, tongues tangling and teeth clicking.

The taste of Izuku's lips only made his desire grow stronger. He moaned into the kiss, his hips thrusting forward harder, seeking contact. He wanted to feel his lover inside him, to feel the heat and passion that was burning through him.

Katsuki's moan vibrated against Izuku's lips as they continued their heated kiss. His hips thrusted harder, seeking contact, and Izuku knew he had to give him what he needed. With a sharp intake of breath, he lowered himself down, positioning his hard cock at Katsuki's entrance.

Katsuki gasped, his eyes rolled back in his head as he felt Izuku's cock press against his entrance. "Oh, gods... please..." he moaned, arching his back further, offering himself up to his lover.

With one swift movement, Izuku sank his cock into Katsuki's heat. He let out a shuddering breath as he felt himself buried to the hilt, feeling the tight heat of his lover's body gripping him. Katsuki let out a moan that vibrated through him, and Izuku knew he was in just as much pain as he was pleasure.

Katsuki let out a shuddering breath as he felt himself stretched around Izuku's cock. The heat inside him, the need, it was all so intense. He could feel himself growing even tighter around Izuku, trying to keep him inside. His tail swished faster, thumping against the bed harder as he arched his back, pressing their bodies together even tighter.

The feeling of being completely surrounded by Katsuki was indescribable. He could feel every inch of him, every muscle and sinew. He thrust his hips forward, slowly at first, letting Katsuki adjust to the intrusion, and then with growing urgency as their bodies found a rhythm. He buried his face in Katsuki's neck, breathing in his scent, feeling the warmth of his skin.

"F-feels... so... good..." he moaned, arching his back as Izuku began to thrust into him. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be taken like this. The heat inside him, the need... everything was overwhelming. "P-please... ah... harder"

The feel of Katsuki's body around him, tight and hot, was driving him wild. The way he arched his back and thrust their hips together, it was like they were one being, moving in perfect harmony. As Katsuki begged for him to go harder, Izuku couldn't help but obey.

He moaned, arching his back even further as Izuku thrust harder into him. He could feel the other boy's cock stretching him, filling him up completely. He wanted more, he needed more. With a growl, he reached down between them and gripped Izuku's hip, using it to pull himself closer.

The sensation of being so completely joined with Katsuki was intoxicating. He could feel every movement, every breath, every heartbeat. He thrust deeper, harder, relishing the feel of their bodies coming together in perfect sync. He moaned into Katsuki's neck, tasting the salty skin there, the familiar scent sending shivers down his spine.

"F-fuck.. Izu.. I-I'm close..." he moaned out as he felt his climax building. The pleasure was almost too much to bear, and he could feel his body tensing, preparing to release. He tightened his grip on Izuku's hip, arching his back further as he met the other boy's thrust for thrust.

The feel of Katsuki's body around him, tight and hot, was driving him wild. The way he arched his back and thrust their hips together, it was like they were one being, moving in perfect harmony.

"F-fuck... Izu..." he groaned out, his voice strained as his hips bucked against Izuku. "I'm c-coming..." And with those words, Katsuki's body tensed and convulsed around Izuku's cock, milking him as he shot his load deep inside.

The feel of Katsuki's body tensing and milking him was indescribable. He let out a moan of relief and pleasure as he spilled his seed deep inside the other boy. His hips bucked once, twice, before finally losing their momentum and collapsing against the bed. He panted heavily, their bodies still joined together.