Story 8

A/N: This is another BDSM execpt Katsuki is top this time. I'm not ok.

Katsuki and Izuku had been going strong in their relationship for a while now. They were both comfortable in their roles and enjoyed spending time together. Tonight, Katsuki had decided to take their intimacy to a new level by introducing BDSM into their lives. He led Izuku to their bedroom, where he had already set up a variety of toys and implements.

Izuku followed Katsuki into the room, his heart racing with anticipation and a mixture of fear and excitement. He couldn't help but feel a little nervous, but he also knew that this was something he wanted. Katsuki had always been dominant and protective, but tonight there was an air of dominance that was even more palpable. He couldn't wait to see where this new adventure would take them.

"Strip for me, slut." Katsuki said, his voice commanding and seductive all at once.

Izuku slowly began to undress, first taking off his shirt revealing his toned muscles and defined abs. His hands trembled slightly as he unbuttoned his pants and slipped them down his legs, stepping out of them and standing before Katsuki in nothing but his boxers.

"That's it, beautiful." He purred, walking around Izuku, admiring his body. "You look so delicious." He then grabbed Izuku's wrists and pinned them above his head, their bodies pressed together. "From now on, I'm in control." His breath hot against Izuku's neck. "Do you understand?"

Izuku felt a thrill run through him at Katsuki's words. "Yes, Katsuki." He moaned, arching into his lover's touch. "I'm yours."

"That's right, baby." He nipped at Izuku's earlobe, making him shiver. "My little pet." He let go of Izuku's wrists, only to slap his ass hard. "But remember..." He growled, slapping him again. "That's not my name pet. Call me master" He continued, alternating between slapping and soothing touches, each one more arousing than the last.

His breath hitched as the stinging sensation from Katsuki's slaps mixed with the heat from his caresses. He moaned, arching into each touch, feeling more and more exposed and aroused. "M-Master," he stammered, trying to focus on their new dynamic.

"That's it, pet." He purred, running his fingers through Izuku's hair, his touch possessive and gentle. "You're doing so well." He then grabbed the leash hanging from the bedpost and looped it around Izuku's neck. "Now, come with me." He guided Izuku to the center of the room, where he had set up a large, cushioned platform. "Up, on your hands and knees."

Izuku did as he was told, climbing onto the platform and assuming the position. He felt a thrill of submission course through him as he knelt before Katsuki, his master. He was completely at his mercy, and he loved the feeling.

"Perfect." He praised, taking in the sight of Izuku on his hands and knees. He walked around him, inspecting him, and finally settled behind him. "From now on, you're mine." He growled, pressing his erection against Izuku's ass. "Say it."

Heat poured through his body as Katsuki's touch grew more intimate and dominating. He felt his mind melting with desire, his body becoming more and more pliant beneath his master's touch. He whined, arching his back as Katsuki's fingers dug into his hips.

His voice was low and demanding, his fingers digging into Izuku's hips possessively. "Say it."

His breath came out in ragged gasps as he felt Katsuki's erection press against his ass, his body responding eagerly to the dominance and possession. He whined, arching his back further, his ass pressing back against Katsuki's hard length. "Y-Yes, Master." He stuttered, the word tasting strange and delicious on his tongue. "You own me. I'm yours."

"That's it, pet." He growled, pleased with the way Izuku was responding to his touch. "You belong to me now." He leaned in, nipping at the base of Izuku's ear before whispering, "You're my toy, my plaything." He groaned, thrusting his hips forward, grinding his erection against Izuku's ass. "And I'm going to use you until you can't take anymore."

Heat washed over him as Katsuki's words sank in, his heart racing with desire and anticipation. "Y-Yes, Master." He whimpered, feeling a new wave of submission wash over him as he surrendered himself fully to Katsuki's touch. "Please... use me."

"Oh, I intend to," he growled, gripping Izuku's hips tighter as he thrust deeper. "You're mine now, and I'm going to take everything you have." He nipped at Izuku's shoulder, the sting of his teeth sending a shiver of arousal down his spine. "You're going to scream for me, aren't you?"

The sensation of being so utterly owned, so completely dominated, was overwhelming him. He moaned, arching his back further as Katsuki's thrusts grew deeper and harder. "Y-Yes... I'm yours... take whatever you want..." He panted, feeling his body trembling with desire as he waited for Katsuki to claim what he'd promised.

With a growl of possession, Katsuki slammed his hips forward, his cock finally pushing past the tight ring of muscle and filling Izuku's ass. He gritted his teeth, feeling the tightness of his prize as he began to thrust hard and fast, claiming his prize with each powerful stroke. He leaned in, biting down on Izuku's shoulder as he felt the other boy's ass clenching around him, milking his cock with every thrust. "Fuck, you're so perfect..." he moaned, his voice rough with desire.

The sensation of being owned, of being completely at Katsuki's mercy was like nothing he'd ever felt before. He moaned, arching his back as Katsuki's thrusts grew deeper and harder. His master's touch was demanding, possessive, and he found himself surrendering more and more with each passing moment. "Yes... Master...Harder" he panted, feeling his body trembling with desire.

"I am hard. So hard for you. You feel so good, wrapped around me like this. I can't help but fuck you harder, faster, deeper. You're mine now, and I'm going to make sure you remember it. You're so perfect for me. Your ass, your voice, even your reactions... everything about you belongs to me." He thrust harder into him.

He moaned, arching his back as Katsuki's thrusts grew deeper and harder. His master's touch was demanding, possessive, and he found himself surrendering more and more with each passing moment. "Yes... Master..." he panted, feeling his body trembling with desire.

"You're such a good little slut for me. You're so fucking tight, and you take it so well. I could fuck you like this forever, you know that?" He thrust harder into him, the force of his hips sending a wave of pleasure through Izuku's body. "But I think you're ready for more, aren't you?" He nipped at Izuku's shoulder, drawing blood this time, the sting of it mingling with the sensation of his cock inside him. "Tell me you want it."

His words, his touch, his dominance... it was all so overwhelming, and yet, it was exactly what he needed. He moaned, arching his back further as Katsuki's thrusts grew deeper and harder. "I-I want it, Master..." he panted, feeling his body trembling with desire. "Please... give it to me..." He spread his legs wider, opening himself up even more to Katsuki's possession.

"Such a good boy." Katsuki growled, thrusting into Izuku's body. He was going to give him everything he wanted and more. His hands gripped tightly onto Izuku's hips, guiding him as he fucked him hard. He leaned down, biting at Izuku's neck, leaving a trail of pain and pleasure. "You're so fucking perfect."

His thrusts grew deeper and harder, pushing him over the edge. He moaned, his body tensing as he felt a wave of pleasure wash over him. His orgasm was intense, his muscles clenching tightly around Katsuki's cock as he came, his seed spilling out onto the sheets beneath them. "Ahh..." he gasped, his head falling back against the mattress.

Katsuki: "That's it, baby. Let it all out for me." Katsuki growled, his thrusts slowing down as he felt Izuku's orgasm take over his body. He leaned down, nipping at his neck before whispering into his ear, "You're mine now. And I'm going to take care of you. Show you just how good it feels to belong to me." His hips began to move faster again, his cock twitching inside Izuku's body as he felt his own climax building up. He came and colapsed onto Izuku.