Story 7

A/N: Another BDSM DKBK cause why not?

Katsuki and Izuku are in their usual home, a cozy and well-lit room. The bed is neatly made with plush pillows and blankets, and the walls are adorned with various BDSM paraphernalia. A sultry atmosphere fills the air as the submissive Katsuki waits patiently on his knees for his Dom, Izuku, to return home. He's wearing a collar around his neck, indicating his status as a submissive partner in this relationship. His hands are folded neatly in his lap, and his eyes are cast downwards, appearing to be lost in thought.

The door opens, and Izuku steps inside, a small smirk on his lips as he takes in the sight of his submissive. He closes the door behind him, and the click echoes through the room. He walks over to Katsuki, standing in front of him and looking down at him with a mixture of pride and desire. He reaches out, gently tracing a finger along Katsuki's cheekbone before leaning down and pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss. When they pull away, Katsuki's lips are swollen and red from the contact, but he doesn't seem to mind. In fact, he seems to crave more of it. As they break apart, Izuku whispers, "I've missed you so much, baby..."

His words send a shiver down Katsuki's spine. He nuzzles closer, pressing their bodies together as he replies, "I missed you too..." He feels a pang of longing, not just for his lover, but for the pleasure and release that only Izuku can give him. His blond hair falls across Izuku's shoulder, a soft contrast to the other man's green locks. As he looks up into those green eyes, he feels a familiar ache deep within him, a need that only Izuku can satisfy. He reaches up, tangling their fingers together, and gives their hands a squeeze, silently pleading for more.

"Hmm, I see my pet has been thinking about me." He leans down, kissing Katsuki's neck. "And you've been waiting so patiently for me." He licks at the skin there, tasting the sweetness beneath. "You've been such a good boy." His fingers begin to trail down Katsuki's chest, over the defined muscles and finally coming to rest on the button of his pants. "But I think it's time for you to be rewarded. You chose out of your favorites, vibrator or bondage?"

His breath hitches as Izuku's lips brush against his neck, the touch sending shivers down his spine. He shudders with pleasure as the other man teases his skin with his tongue. "Bondage, Master..." he whispers, arching his back slightly. "Please..." The feel of Izuku's fingers on his chest is driving him wild, and the mention of bondage only heightens his anticipation. His eyes flutter closed, savoring the sensation.

His voice is husky with desire as he speaks. "Very well, my pet." He helps Katsuki to his feet, guiding him over to the bed. "Lie down and spread your legs for me." Katsuki obediently does as he's told, lying on his back with his legs spread wide. Izuku smiles, admiring the view of his lover's well-muscled thighs and smooth skin. He reaches for the various bondage paraphernalia scattered around the room, selecting a length of soft, black rope. "This should do nicely."

Katsuki lies on the bed, eagerly awaiting Izuku's touch. He feels a thrill of anticipation run through him as he hears the soft rustling of fabric and the gentle thud of items being picked up. His breath catches in his throat when he feels the coolness of the rope against his skin as Izuku begins to bind him. "M-master..." he whispers, his voice trembling slightly.

"Shush not yet pet," Izuku murmurs, his voice low and gentle. "You're so tense, so wound up. Let's take our time and make sure you're nice and relaxed before we continue." He begins to tie the rope around Katsuki's wrists, binding them above his head and pulling them down, forcing his arms to stretch taut. The rope digs into his skin, but it's a pleasurable ache that only heightens his arousal.

The feel of the rope against Katsuki's skin, the way it's binding him tightly but not too tightly, is exhilarating. He feels so exposed and vulnerable, but in a good way. It's as if all of his senses are on edge, anticipating Izuku's touch. His breath comes faster and shallower as he waits for his master to continue.