Chapter 8

So we are now heading back home. But Leonardo and Daniel weren't with us anymore. Till the Kishin is captured or defeted the two will be be guarding the city. Lord Death wanted to make sure that the city is 100% safe.

When Mom's barrier breaks or she'll ge out of energy the two will interfer and secure the populations. So now I am weaponless. But Lord Death ordered me to stay with Kid so I had someone to save me in any dangerous situations.

AN: For all of you reading this I am soooooo sorry. But from this on everything will be where the DWMA start's moving and become a robot because I am really sorry I don't know how I should fit Hanabi in and I have another book which I have to finish. That book has a really big story so I wanted to quickly finish this one so I can focus on my main book. Sorry again and I hope you enjoy the rest. Btw my other book is called 'The Bluehaired Beauty' If you wanna read it feel free to do so.

"Waaa-" I said as the floor began shaking.

"Deathcity is moving" Kid said as confused as I am.

I closed my eyes and Kid was right. You could feel the buildings moving. Soon enough Deathcity was walking towards to where the fight was. We all stood behind Lord Death. He summoned a few mirrors and handles out of the floor.

"Now Michelle!"Lord Death demanded and my mother started levitating in the air. Her light blonde long hair also levitated and her eyes were shut. She slowly breathed in and out.

"Everybody step a bit away from her." I said and they did,"she needs to concentrait. Deathcity is big and it is hard to build such a big barrier."

Mom soon opened her eyes. They weren't their usuall light brownish colour, they were shining gold(like Kid when he used his stripes). Then a small gold bubble like ball formed infront of her stomach and became bigger. A couple second later the little bubble wasn't in the room anymore, it became an gigantic bubble which now held Deathcity in it. We continued to walk and a bit later we saw a giant spider like house a red light was visible in, which I guess is a canon. Before it could shoot Lord Death pushed a button and the canon exploded. Lord Death shot it?! Awesome!!

"I need you all to go to the Deathroom please. I need my space." Lord Death said to us and we made our way to there. Luckily there were alot of mirrors so we can watch the fight. Then the Spider house moved.

"That one can move too!?" We all said in unsion. It moved infront of the City and Lord Death tried to smash it with the City's arms but it moved too quickly. He tried over and over againg till he cought the four left legs. The spider's eyes lazered holes into the left hand of the city so Lord Death aimed for the two eyes of the spider with the index and middle finger. It hit it and he lifted it onto the palms of the hands. Then he used his 'special' attack.

"SPECIAL ATTACK!! COFFEETABLE FLIP!!" He shouted and flipped it. Then Azusa-sensei locaded the Kishin with help of the student's which were in the spider building. They flew out and the spider stood up again. It shot spiderwebs towards the city but mom's barrier burned them down when they colided.

The spider shot some again but before the webs touched the barrier Lord Death's City Arms grabbed them. He pulled it towards us and then he pierced a finger to where the Kishin was beeing held. He pulled it out again. Then Deathcity grew a mouth and he swallowed the Kishin whole.

"He swallowed the Kishin whole!?" Kid said as if he could read minds.

Seconds later the Kishin flew into the Deathroom. His landing created a big crater in the ground. Patty and Liz quickly transformed and Asuza-sensei,Kid and I hid behind the higher 'floor'/stepps. Mr. Albarn transfomed too and Lord Death held him. They went over to the Kishin and they began to talk.