Extra Chapter no.2

I smiled as I flipped the pancakes in my pan. Then I placed the finished one onto one of the plates on the table. I then poured some of the mixture of the free spot.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning dear. Had a good sleep?" I asked still focused on cooking.

"Mmmh." He replied and kissed my cheek. I placed my spatular to the side and turned around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. The eyes I fell inlove with years ago and still fall inlove with. He closed them and grinned.

"But it could have been better if you stayed longer." He said in his sexy morning voice.

"I'm sorry dear, but you know I needed to get up early today."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Are the kids awake?"

"Yes. I told them to get dressed."

I nodddd and turned back to cooking.

When I was finished I sat down in our dinningroom to find my little family there. I sat down next to Kid and our children sat across from us. I haven't told you that I gave birth to a beautiful set of twins six years ago . And they were identical ones. Both were girls. I smiled at them and they smiled back goofily.

"Good morning Mother." They exclaimed happily.

"Good morning you two. Are you exited for today?"

"Yes we are! And you Father." They said and turned their head to their father.

He smirked a bit but it faded and his face expretion turned into a confused one.

"Exited for what? I don't remember. I need a little help. Maybe you two can help me remember it." He then turned his head a bit and tapped his cheek with his index finger. The two made their way to him and kissed his cheek.

"Oh I remember now! We are going to visit someone! But who? I need more to remember." He placed a finger on his right cheek which was facing me and smirked, glancing at me. I rolled my eyes and giggled at his cuteness.

I bent over to him and was about to kiss his cheek when he suddenly turned his head and I ended up kissing his lips. It was a quick peek and I continued eating.

"Ahh it was grandfather. But which one?"

"It was grandpa Satan." They said in unsion.

When we finished and I washed everything and we went out. The children walked ahead and I waited for Kid to lock the door to our house.

He finished and I went to the children but two arms wrapped around my waist and I was hugged again. Kid placed his head on my shoulder and wispered in my ear, his hot breath sending me shivers down my spine,"How about a third one?"

I blushed at the thought of what he said. He chuckled and released me from his embrace.

He held my hand and we walked.

"When we get back." I said smirking and a bljsh was formed on my cheeks and his eyes whiden and a slight blush formed across his'.

I peeked his lips and went over to the children. I grabbed their hands and Kid went to join and held their hands as well.

This was it. Me, my one and only Love and our two beautiful daughters. This was my family.

############

I know cheesy but hey I wanted to know how Kid is as a father and husband. So this is the last chapter. Hope you liked it!

~K Lawliet