"Where's the fun in that?"

Lucy woke up to her phone ringing. It was 9:00am and her day off. "Hello" She said not looking at the caller ID. "Hey Lucy, Can you do me a favor?" It was Tim. She sat up and yawned. "Tim where are you? And what kind of favor?" She asked. " Can you wake up and come eat this wonderful breakfast I made for you?" He asked. Lucy smiled and got out of his bed.

She Hung up the phone and put on one of his shirts and walked to the kitchen. "You could have just came to the bedroom and woke me up". Lucy said when she saw Tim. " Where's the fun in that?" He asked and gave her a kiss. " It smells good out here and breakfast looks delicious" She said and took a sip of apple juice.
They sat down at the counter and began eating. " So what do you want to do today?" He asked "I want to get a little bit more sleep and we need to go buy a birthday gift for Harper." Lucy said and took a bite of her pancake. "Okay that all sounds doable" Tim said. After breakfast Lucy was ready for her post breakfast nap. "Are you going to come with me?" Lucy asked as she started walking backwards to his room. "Should I?" He asked jokingly .
She smiled and took off the shirt she was wearing. She only had on a bra and panties. " If you want to" She said and turned around and walked into his room. Tim smiled and followed after her.

After the sex and a nap it was 1:00pm and they were dressed and ready to go shopping. " This is perfect for Harper" Lucy said. "Yeah she is going to like it" Tim said. They paid for the item and went back to Tim's house.

Sorry if this chapter is short but I just wanted to update.