"You Look Good In My Bed"

This story takes place back when Chenford first started dating

Lucy had slept over at Tim's place for the third time, but this time was different they didn't sleep together. Tim was working the mid night shift and Lucy promised that she would be here when he gets off work. Lucy was sitting on his bed playing a game on her phone, but when she heard Tim's car she got off her phone and waited for Tim to come in the house.

Tim entered his house and pet Kojo. He saw Lucy's car outside so he knows she is here. Once he walked to his bedroom he saw Lucy sitting on his bed. "You look good in my bed" He said as he walked into the room further. "I know" She said with a smile. "I missed you" He said. "I missed you too" She said. Tim had taken his bag and jacket off.
"I am about to get in the shower." He said and Lucy smiled.
"Okay, Are you hungry?" She asked. "A little" He said.
"Okay I will make you a snack while you shower." She said and got out of his bed. "Thanks" He said.

After his shower Tim went to the kitchen to see Lucy sitting at the counter. "Hey, What are you doing?". Lucy turned around and smiled. " I made you some eggs and two pancakes." She said as she put her phone down. He sat down next to her and started to eat. "You didn't answer my question". He said after a few bites. "What question" She said. "What were you doing?. He asked curiously. Some smiled and showed Tim her phone. "I was on Reddit." She said and took a sip of water.
"What does ATAH mean?" He asked "Seriously? " She said and he nodded his head. "Tim it means Am I The Asshole. You post a story on Reddit with a story and we have to let you know if you are being an asshole or not." She said and took her phone back. "Would you like to hear one?" She asked.
"Sure but just one" he said.

Lucy started to read a story and Tim finished his food. He was so caught up in the story he didn't even realize that he ate all his food. "So is he the asshole or not?" Lucy asked. "Definitely." Tim said and went over to the sink.

After 5 stories the kitchen was cleaned and Tim was ready to sleep. Lucy had waited till he fell asleep to leave. She left him a note saying that she had to go to work and that she would miss him.