Truth exposed&The lords power 2#

Reiwa palace

Right now Yu was kneel on the ground and being scold by Kaina for told something make Izumi embarrassed but Izumi's defense Yu.

Izumi: Nah Kaina, Yu probably didn't mean it because Yu liked to argue with Midnight-sensei. She probably just said it accidentally.

Kaina: But........

Uta: If you said so.

Yu: Thanks my dear!!!

Yu hug Izumi tightly and press her breast to Izumi's face make Izumi flushed it and then Kaina, Cammy and Uta join it make Izumi had nosebleed.

Mineta and Denki saw it and they jealous because Izumi was around with big breast women plus she had harem and they praised Izumi for become queen of harem.

While assholes they couldn't accept Izumi's relationship because they will not have their grandchildren and they need to do something to make Izumi realized it.

Midnight: Can't believe she step ahead on me!!!

Aizawa: Why do you have to make it seem like a big deal!!! That's not even a problem!!!

Mina: That's a problem sensei!!!

Aizawa: .............

Boys: We don't understand women.

Izumi: By the way where is Onii-Chan?

Izu: Right now he's on the mission sir, do you want to see his mission?

Izumi: Uwahhh Izu-san!!!

Izu: You can call me Onee-Chan since Izuku's my husband.

These word "my husband" make girls're heart were shattered but they hope she could share him while bitches want to kill her but they couldn't.

Inko: I didn't give you a permission to date my baby.

Izu: And you didn't raise him too so stop act like you raise him.

Inko tried to slap her but turn out she was one who get slap by Izu and she held cheek where she got slapped while crying

Katsuki: *thought* I'll make her to become my bitch!!!!

Izu flicked her finger and warp them to threater room and they sat in their area while Bakugotwin, Todorokitwin, All Might, and Inko sat in 1B's section and except for Izumi and her harem, they sat close together.

Gwen: Wow so cool!!!

Nejire: Now I felt jealous which you can do everything.

Izu: Whe the lords were out of mission I'll be one who ran this place sir well also with other wives too.

Momo: Wait did other also had wives too?

Izu: Yes my guess. And let's begin it.

As monitor start to show up and they saw a very familiar place that was chaotic and had people running away from many robots and villains and various locations.

Nezu: Those places look familiar.

And they saw some kid was about to get killed by robot but someone catch it easily and it's Izuku.

Izuku: You alright?

Izumi: BIG BRO!!!!

Girls: IZUKU!!!

Inko: *thought* My baby will get hurt I had to find way to save him.

As they saw Izuku push them away and took their spear to fight them as fast as he could and once they were about to attack him but he jump so high while he stabbed them from their head.