Sister of Kamen Rider Zero One 2#

To the final stage sa Izumi felt nervous even Izuku here isn't her brother but he still is Izuku so she sigh out and meditate herself and wish she'll meet her brother soon because she want to be back right now since there have some heroine ask for her contract or having sex with them as Izumi didn't like this world and yes Izumi is lesbian and she likes girl but she didn't girls in this world.

Izumi: *sigh* I miss them.....

Not knowing Izuku(au) is look at her from outside since he felt different from her until he manage to understand it as Izuku(au) smirk.

Izuku(au): Seem it's gonna be fun.

Midnight(au): ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE ARE NOW COME TO FINAL ROUND FOR TWO PEOPLE LET'S GET START FIRST ONE IS THE SON OF NUMBER 1 HEROES IN FRANCE: IZUKU MIDORIYA VERSUS DAUGHTER OF NUMBER 1 HEROES OF JAPAN: IZUMI YAGI!!

The crowd have two team cheer for Izuku(au) and another one is Izumi, right now Stella hold her hand for not panic because for unknown reason Izumi was much stronger while girls come to comfort her. Let's get back to arena Izuku(au) and Izumi face each other.

Izumi: Let's give our best shot!!!

Izuku(au): If you can do that bitch.

Izumi felt bad for a bit for getting call bitch by Izuku(au) even she knew he's alternate version but still hurt.

Midnight(au): BEGIN!!!!

Izumi dash to Izuku(au) for attack first but Izuku(au) smash her with back hand to Izumi but she manage to catch it.

Izumi: *thought* Hard and Fast...... no......

She got hit by Izuku(au) knee and she flew away but Izuku(au) also jump to her and then try to smash her again but she dodge it. She saw Izuku(au) gonna hit her with her foot again but he attack in her shoulder make she feels hurt.

Izumi: *pain* Gah!!!

Izuku then create ice wall to around area to make sure she couldn't out of the bound.

Izuku(au): You may strong but I'm stronger than you.

But then he saw Izumi gripped his waist was tight and his hands wouldn't let go. And he tried to break free but Izuku(au) felt Izumi's grip on the bone and was thrown to the ground by Izumi.

But before Izumi catch her breath she got double kick by Izuku(au) she then crash to the floor

Izuku(au): Wrestling that stretches your bones? I've never heard it. Where did you learn that technique? You're only spoiled brat want only attention.

Izumi: Hah...... I don't want to hear it.

Izuku(au): Why?

Izumi: That's annoyed to hearing things that I have never been done.

Izuku(au) right now upset for heard this word but he saw Izumi running to him but he jump away.

Izuku(au): Heyyyy did you think you'll do it success?

Izumi: Nah

Izuku(au): *thought* No she didn't tried to attack me but she determined to put the recently dislocated shoulder back into place.

Izumi: I wasn't thinking of running away.

Izuku(au) created the huge cloud around arena and it start to show ice spears as it start to become rainfall to Izumi as she almost dodge it but she got scratch from spear as she hurt it.

Izumi: *thought* Strong.......

As she use her strength to break ice wall to sheild herself from ice spear. As Izuku(au) impressive about it.