Aftermath

After what happening from japan and unknown warrior show up and destroyed the most dangerous villains like nothing while they had hardest time for defeated him which make everyone interested on them and their power but whrn goverment show up Reiwa Riders disappeared and don't know where did they go since cctv got destroyed and no ome had quirk Rewind situation: This quirk make user saw what happened in the past they want to see them again and now the romor about Reiwa Era was spreading even more.

Right now Zero-One, Saber, Revice, Geats and Gotchard on their way for their home but they still silent until they...... yawn?

Zero-One: I thought they would be stronger than last time.

Saber: But they're getting weak, right?

Geats: And they were being use by hundred.

Revi: I guess they want to know what really quirk is.

Vice: Ehehe they must be upset for losing us for sure~

Gotchard: They would definitely search for more information.

They turn back to normal form and they arrive Reiwa Palace which he saw Izu who wait for their return which Izuku show his love to Izu make her blushed and then slapped him on his head while others saw their wives went toward to them with make them scare but it's too late for that.

Nami: DID YOU GO OVERBOARD AGAIN RIGHT??? TODAY YOU SLEEP ON THE COACH!!!!

Mirajane: I agree with her.

Touma: Noooooooo

Robin: *smile* Sorry Ikki but today you'll sleep on the floor.

Ikki: Hai.........

Ai: Ace I'm glad you're safe

Ace: *smile* I'm back Ai.

Hotaro: Ino, I.......

Ino: Rough that's final.

Hotaro: ...................

Back to UA

Everyone right now process on their head from what they saw the reason Izuku's not willing to become hero anymore because he's happy to be something call Kamen Rider and Nezu tried to think since this is one he heard before but couldn't remember while 1A tried to thing what happened to Izuku since he change to become someone who kill amyone which he didn't care.

1B, bakugotwin, todorokitwin, All Might and Inko thought they'll be next list for Izuku's target and they need to run away.

As for Izumi she didn't care at all since she realize first day of their reunion because Izuku knocked Tenya down and almost kill Toshinori from that day Izumi saw how change Izuku really is. But as long as his happy is her happinese.

As they saw Izuku's coming as they still hesitate but Izumi's one who give a hug to him as he smile to Izumi

Izumi: Welcome home Onii-Chan

Izuku: I'm back Izumi sorry for make you worried at me.

Izumi: Well we should......

Izuku: *smile* Let's tomorrow please.

Izumi: Fine......

As Izumi said and after finished their dinner everone went to tgeir room except Uta who was being with Izumi.

Uta: *sedective* Would you like to take a bath with me?