scramble eggs part 1

a/n:  new chapter enjoy.

At the hazbin Hotel

Y/n was still recovering from getting hit in the leg but Vel's goons while he was hanging out with Cherri bomb last time he rested last week he got up from his bed hissed in pain a bit as his leg was still sore.

Y/n: Fuck me. I've got to be careful next time.

He checks his phone to see Cherri texted him, to check if he was okay after what happened last week he smiles texted her back saying he was alright sending kisses. Cherri bomb texted him back with her boobs exposed. Y/n madly blushes that his girlfriend would do that. But than again he didn't mind it.

Y/n: Oh.. fuck

He than her banging from down stairs, curious on what was going on he carefully gets out of bed goes out of his room to standing on the railing to see his friends and charlie hanging a banner saying happy first week, Sir pentious! Y/n carefully walked down stairs with his bandage leg walking up to charlie and Vaggie.

Y/n: What's going on?

Vaggie: Y/n you should be resting! what the fuck you doing up.

Y/n: Hey at least I can walk a little bit than I'm find.

Vaggie sighs as she and Charlie and the others were concerned about him after he was attacked by vel's goons and vel was trying to take him and force against his well.

Charlie: well... you do have a point there. just be careful. okay.

Y/n smiles that them looked at the banner.

Y/n: Remind me again who is Sir pentious?

Charlie squealed as angel was at the bar with the others.

angel: Oh. You don't remember that snake demon who thinks he's all evil trying to kill us on the day you got here?

Y/n widens his eyes remembering the snake who blew them up and wanting to fight alastor for some reason.

Angel: turns out he's our first guest.

Charlie: Yeah! he's our first guest!

Y/n was about to say something, but Vaggie cuts him off, showing her finger crossing her neck and telling him not to question it.

Y/n: Oh.. cool, so that's what this banner is for?

Charlie looked at the banner that her goat dragon like demons things were helping with she squealed, as Vaggie was holding the ladder.

Charlie: Ah! that looks perfect! *looks at Vaggie and Y/n feeling excited*  I'm so excited that sir pentious is staying at the hotel!

Y/n: Didn't he like try to blow up the city with that blimp of his?

Vaggie: Yep, but he was also trying to take over with it a few days ago.

Y/n: Not to mention, I'm almost trying to kill me with his mini humpty, dumpty army.

Charlie slides down the ladder, joining the two.

Charlie: Well,  I don't see him pulling any of that here.

Just than Sir pentious rolls up right next to them with some weird cannon looking thing that Y/n has never seen before.

Y/n: Uh, charlie, you were saying.

Charlie: Or Until now?

Vaggie: What the hell is that?

Sir, pentious feeling proud on what he's gotten looked at the three. taking his hat off bowing to them.