Part-1

*I hope u like my story**

-------------------------------------------------------

This is kim Taehyung.
Sweet,cute and bubbly Boy Who lives he's life very joyfyully because his father is multimillionaire. There is one secret between him and his best friend.

 There is one secret between him and his best friend

Taehyung's pov

Early in the morning at 7 I enter in my college. There is only have few students who are having chitchats with eachother.

I was going to my classroom and weather of morning is very beautiful , bird's chirping and slow wind I love this nature so much. Some students having their lovers and some are roaming around here and there and after looking this I lost my own world and I accidentally bumped into vey hard things and I closed my eyes in fear that I m going to fall very bad, but I didn't feel any pain and I open my eyes and see that he already staring at me and I saw his handsome face and here is my handsome professor
JEON JUNGKOOK .

His brown orbs are very dominative, very attractive with piericing and his plumpy lips with too piericing on it and I just lost in them.

His perfect jaw line, his well built body everytime drives me crazy. his looking fucking tasty meal to eat.

I saw him wearing black tuxedo that fits him very well that his shirt's button are struggling to hide his chest. That always my desire to touch.

After very good minutes he coughed and realistion hit me that I m hanging on him too long and I feel too embarrassed and shy taht I just stand up on my feet greetings him and run away fast as I can. My cheeks become very red like tomato.

Taehyung's pov

I was run away from earlier lobby of college where we bumped into eachother and I am breathing heavily until someone put his hand on my shoulder and I flinched very badly. I look back then I saw my bestfriend AKA my Soulmate Jimin.By looking my scare face he's laughing like crazy.I hit on his shoulder. After many days he came back from Busan so i hugged him very tightly.

Jimin : I doubt that my bestfriend is not him saying this he laugh.
Tae : hahaha very funny I am your one and only bestfriend shortie.
Jimin : yaah don't call me that
Tae : what..hahaha
Tae : what thing..
Jimin : I am gonna kill you kim taehyung.
Taehyung runs and jimin runs after him.They are laughing like crazy..

After that they sit on their respective seats and our cold iceburg come I mean cold professor . When he comes in class he look at me and jimin that's warning for us keep quiet in his class. Sometime I scare by his dangerous gaze and sometimes I feel something in my stomach.

 Sometime I scare by his dangerous gaze and sometimes I feel something in my stomach

After few minutes taehyung talking with jimin and giggle at jimin's words . someone staring at him with fuming in anger.

Jungkook : Kim taehyung and park jimin what are you both talking about during middle of lecture and where's your attention..?

Taehyung : ....
Jungkook : speak up I am asking you something ( in anger )
Taehyung : we are sorry professor jeon this will be not happen in future ( with teary eyes)

Jungkook : Pay attention in class or else you'll get detention next time understand..
Taehyung : y..yes professor jeon

Jimin feels bad for his bestfriend bcz of him he scolded by professor

Time skip at evening

After coming back from college to my home and my mom welcome me. I come to my room and freshen up my self .my room's door open and I see my mom. She standing there and smile at me and give me some snacks and strawberry shake which I gladly accept cuz I am hungry. I thank my sweet mom and she went back to kitchen .

Suddenly I started thinking about class incident and I feel very hurt.
I feel very angry to that iceburg..huh..I don't care.

After the dinner I scroll my phone for sometime and I feel my eyes are getting very heavy.

And I went to my dreamland.

But at night there is someone who staring at photo on the wall very long and smile at the photo.

Next evening at 6 pm

Taehyung'pov

I am going to my home after the college then some guys block my way. They look like very dangerous. I am getting very bad vibes from them. They try to touch me inappropriate then suddenly someone come to save me and grab those fuckers hand to protect me. His features are not joke.what a physique he has. Then he started to punch that guy very brutally that those fuckers lost their consciousness. I look at him very shocked and thanked him for saving me.

Who is this guy who save taehyung ..?

Friend or enemy..?

-------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much guys for reading this ..I hope for your support..

I'll post next part very soon..

I love you all..💜✨

💕
.
.
.
.
.
-------------------------------------------------------