Part - 26

⚠️ Smut warning

He driving the car in sliently so I feel so fear with him alone..his anger. But he looked at taehyung and taehyung suspiciously looked at him.

"What happened? Why are you staring at me like this ?"but he didn't answer back and looking at him more darkly and for minutes he stops the car and..

His hands held my waist before slowly trail down to butt. I felt him squeezing it before leaning in to whisper in my ear.

         " Isn't that right..?"

?"

Nodding my head , he got off of me before opening up the door

Nodding my head , he got off of me before opening up the door. I look at him to see him wink at me before slid into his vehicle . He walk over to the other side before getting in , " I apologise. I had forgotten how easily you distract by me.. playful smirk appear on his face.

I cover my face with my hands as he chuckle to himself. This has been most embarrassing day of my entire life.

he starts the car and , he change the route , and I ask him being so much curious..

"Where are we going ? Aren't we going to college..jimin is waiting for me.." he said the whole sentence in one breath and memories from previous  events made my cheeks grow hot.he seems to notice every single momens of mine.

"We're going somewhere and about Jimin don't you feel that yoongi hyung became so much active since jimin came to our house..other wise he's not even glance at someone.. you know in underworld he's known as most merciless and cold person but about Jimin..and you think that yoongi hyung will let him go to college today when he's alone with him.." he said with sweet smile and tae look at his smile , automatically smile crept on his face.

" Yeahh I think you are right..also he's good for jimin " tae said hoping best for his soulmate.

But after that jungkook said make him blush in mess..