Part - 21

"D..do you want t..to kill m..me ?
While saying this tear escape from taehyung's eyes

But looking at his condition jungkook heart clench and his eyes soften but he thought for a while that why taehyung think like this about him and after some moments he hugged his tiny figure.

"Sweetheart why would I kill you ? And before that I will kill myself for you but don't hurt you in any ways..and remember one thing you belongs to me and this Jeon jungkook is yours and you have all rights on me. If you kill me I won't even hesitate for second. I can burn the whole world for you and if you don't love me back then my love is enough for us . p..please never ever think about to leave me I can't live without you."

While saying last line he shuttered for second but he tighten his hugs around taehyung to find tae's cute doe eyes are looking at him.

"What are you looking love ?" And he sweetly smile towards tae.

" N..nothing " he quickly looked down.

"First don't shutter while talking to me and don't be scared of me.
This man is devil for whole world but can be more merciless and cruel for protecting his love."

These is much for taehyung to get butterflies in his stomach and red blush on his cheeks and he's still afraid of him.

"Profe.."he is about to say something but jungkook stop him in middle put his finger on his lips .

"Don't call me professor..umm call me by my name.." he said in stern tone that enough for taehyung to take this as warning.

"B..but I used to call you professor.." he said while looking down.

He held his chin and asked him to look up into his eyes.

"Look into my eyes and call my name.." he said and taehyung nod his head in yes.

"J...jungkook " he said but instantly look away as he's blush so much

"Fuckkkkk.. my name from your mouth seems so heavenly to me..ahh please call my name once again " this is the a first time he's requesting someone.

" J..jungkoo.. "

He didn't even complete his name and jungkook crashed his lips on tae's lips and tae's eyes widen in shock and jungkook pinch his waist to enter his mouth and after entering he starts exploring each part of tae's mouth after sometime tae starts responsing him and jungkook smirk between the kiss. Jungkook literally eating tae like he's hungry since eternity.
After very good minutes , due to lack of oxygen tae starts to tap on jungkook's shoulder and he parts away from him.

While looking at tae jungkook smirk and tae notice that .

"You taste much better everytime
That make tae's eyes widen in shock.

"W..what ! " And looking his reaction jungkook giggle cutely.

"Hehehe sorryyyy " he said .

Taehyung curse himself in mind for kissing him back.

"Pro.. he is about to say but jungkook glare him dangerously that make him to correct his mistake.

"I m..mean j..jungkoook my parents and jimin w..orried about me so c..can you please l..let me goo.." after hearing this jungkook's eyes darken which means he's fuming in anger right now.

"What did you say...? I SAID WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID NOW.."
By his sudden groan taehyung flinch very badly.

"I...i"  his sniffing like cute baby and by looking at him jungkook calm down and cupped his cute cheeks and said..

"I am soo sorry baby but Didn't I told don't leave me ever then why are you talking like this and about your parents and jimin don't worry I'll take care of it.."
He said and embrace taehyung in his strong arms and after sometime he look down to find taehyung sleeping with pout in his arms...he smile and kiss his pouty lips.

On other side

Jimin and taehyung's parents are worried for him but jimin's phone rang and he excuse himself from them.

??? :Hello ! Is this jimin ?
Jimin : yeahhh who are you..?
???: It's me your professor jeon..

Jimin eyes shot opened and he thought why he called him at hour.

Jk : listen tae is with me so don't worry and tell this to his parents..if you want to meet him then I'll send you location..

Jimin :  wait what But professor..
Jk : if you want to meet him then come here

He decided not to do further discussion.

Jimin : okay

And he hung up the call and went towards his parents

Jimin : uncle aunty tae is with professor jeon and he's safe so don't worry..

Mr.kim &mrs.kim : whattt but why he's there..?

Jimin : I'll tell you everything later..

But there is someone who's listening his talk with jungkook and he gritt his teeth in anger..

"This is not good..in this taehyung have to suffer with you Jeon..
I swear i'll snatch him from you just wait and watch.."

And his rage turned into angry one and possession visible in his eyes.

To be continue..

_____________________________________

⭐ Thank you for reading this..I hope you like this

If you like then do VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW ME 😊

              Love you 💜

______________________________________