Part - 18

• someone's pov

As I take dinner plate from ajumma I headed towards my room as I am super excited to meet my love and smile not leaving my face. Aishh stop smiling but then I maintained my cold face as I just step away from door then I knocked on door but there is no response from other side. I wait for some minutes on door but worry rose inside me and I barged into room and the scene in front of me make me....

• Taehyung's pov

From last night I feel so scared here as room is so darktheme but in morning ajumma enter with soup of bowl firstly I denied her but as I was so hungry soo I drink all soup. At dinner time she came again for me to eat my dinner but I denied as I feel so lonely and sad I miss my mom dad and home and lone tear ascape from my eyes but then at night I decided to take shower to reduce my tension and after sometime I heard door knocking sound but I am in bathroom so I just continue my bath untill someone barge in room and after wearing bathrobe I came out of the bathroom but someone's back is facing me so I called him .

" Excuse me Mr. ? Who are you ? And why are you here at this time ? don't you have manners.."
Taehyung feel irritated and he asked angrily.

After hearing taehyung's angry voice smirk appear on that man's face and he turn around and replied him

"Sweetheartttt I am the one who belongs to you and I am the one whose house is this..aishhh this anger on your nose..fuckkk.."
He said with smirk .

Taehyung's pov

As I asked him angrily but after replying me he turned around and after seeing his face I am in pure shock..

" M..mr.jeon ..?" He asked as his eyes widened in shock but he try to control himself.

" W..why a..re you here ?" He asked him

"Love this mansion belongs to me ummm no no no I mean this Jeon empire belongs to you and ofcourse this man also.." he said with sinister smirk on his face .

"M..mr.jeon p..please *hiccups* don't joke around and *hiccups* I w..want to go back my h..house "
He shuttering in fear and hiccups starts .

" First drink this water " he offered him water out of concern.

"N..no I a..am* hiccups* okay i d..don't*hiccups* want ." He said while going backwards in fear.

" Please listen to me drink this water sweetheart.." he said in cold yet calm voice but taehyung repeatedly deny for drinking water.

" I SAID DRINK WATER OR ELSE..."
He said with little angry voice but looking at him tae's eye filled up with water.

After hearing his cold angry voice tae drink water immediately and looking his obedient one someone's smiling.

"Now tell me why are you not eating your dinner..? " He asked in calm yet deep voice.

"I don't f..feel like to e..eat soo "he said with shuttering fear voice.

"Now eat this orelse you'll get sick sweetheart.." he said with sweet smile face

As he's taehyung's crush tae couldn't help but melt at his professor's sweet smile .

After he ate his dinner and sat there silently.

"P.. professor jeon d..do you k..know why am i here ? I w..want to go back to m..my home " he said with his cute innocent face.

"Ohhh that I will tell you when you are going back till you live here okay.." he said

"But I want.." taehyung about to say something

As taehyung want to say something but his professor cutted him off in middle .

"Now goo and sleep I'll tell you everything in detail tomorrow morning okay " he said with smile but fear of losing him developed inside him.

After tae sleeps he peck on his forehead and went out of room.

" I am sorry love but I can't afford to lose you so you won't allow to go anywhere and I will tell you everything about me tomorrow.." smirk appears on his face.

YOU ARE BELONGS TO THIS DEVIL.

______________________________________

Thank you so much guys for reading this I hope you like this.

If you like then do vote,comment and follow me..😊

LOVE YOU 💜

______________________________________