Part -27 (End part )

Time skip at night

Jungkook's pov

As I am very lucky and happiest human in the whole world to have him in my life..we spent whole day with eachother and as I said hyung doesn't let go jimin to away from him..after coming at night we went to our respective room to get fresh. I am constantly smirk while thinking tae's flustered condition.he's so fucking hot and fragile to handle. He looks so good while stroking me..

Taehyung's pov

I am soo shy in mess while thinking about today's sweet and pleasure moments. The way he kissing me back make me soo into him. He's such a insane kisser.while thinking this I forgot that I was going to take shower.chuckle at myself I headed towards bathroom and after half hour of hot water bath I feel so relaxed and as I lay on bed I feel so sleepy so I dozed off..

At middle of night

Someone's pov

I climbed the pipe to reach the my bird's room then I enter in room to find my tae tae is sleeping soo peacefully and standing near to his bed I was admiring his beauty which is glowing in moonlight.

"You belongs to me but that fucker steal you from me and I know you love me too.. let's goo we are going to my world my bird." He said while removing hair which is disturbing him for his view and psychotic smirk appear on his face.

As I pick him in my arms and slowly taking him out of this mansion which is belongs to that bastard.

• Jungkook's pov

In the midnight I feel no sleepy at all and plus today's moments take away my sleep soo I want to see him very badly but he's sleeping at this hour.

But do I care ? Noo.

"Sweetheart I am coming..." Smirk crept on his face.

Sooo I slowly headed towards his room but after I enter in his room found that he's not on the bed soo ithink he's in bathroom so I wait for him to come out but after few good minutes I realised there is no water sound in the bathroom so I open the door to check but my heart is sank in fear..

Where he could be at this hour ?
It's past 3:45..

I feel so scared to lose him and tear escape from my eyes for the first time when I realised I am crying..I just wipe out the tear.

"I.. it's n..not time for this I have to find him in anyways.." he said while shuttering because of fear.

He ran out of the room to find taehyung.

He collected all the bodygurds of the mansion.

" Where the fuck were you all.. " he said in his dangerous cold voice and his eyes throwing fire.

No can dare to speak to him , they all are standing while their head down.

"If he gets little scratch on his body then I'll chop you all..now gooo and find him in every possible place.." he's fuming in anger and ready to kill anyone who came in his way.

After that bodyguards stared shivering in fear and went out of the mansion.

After hearing his loud groan everyone came downstairs..