chapter 39

. welcome back to me!

.

Yuvraj pov!

" Fill her forehead with the vermilion."

Pandit Ji said looking at us and I looked at her who had a blank look on her face.

" do you want this? "

She said looking at my covered face making me feel vulnerable like I didn't want to destroy her life like this.

It's a big decision, and one should take it but in our case, this decision was neither of us.

It's the situation that made us do that and with a trembling hand I feel her hairline.

"Aaj sa aap pati patni hue."

He said leaving us in a muddled situation and i don't know what i should do.

Author pov!

After leaving the couple alone Viraj came out of the restaurant and spot Yuvraj standing beside his car.

" hi brother"

he said taking his attention which he successfully get, Yuvraj looked at him with a questionable gaze.

" what are doing ?"

he ask him making Viraj chuckle.

" leaving for home what about you"

Viraj ask taking Yuvraj off guard ofcourse he can't tell Viraj that he have to pick up a certain someone.

" some important work you go, i will came later"

saying that Yuvraj sat inside his car and leave the place but not before informing the bodyguards to bring a extra car for Rudra and Tara.

after he left, Viraj too went to Rathore palace.

with yuvraj

after driving toward a certain address, he came out of his car and see some colleagues of Siya coming out of the building.

he went toward some ladies who stop after looking at the man, ofcourse who wouldn't when a greek god like a man stand in front of them.

" excuse me, do you know where Siya Mehra is ?"

he ask making the ladies to feel sour at that and one of the lady said in irritation

" we don't know, she left early "

listening her he frown and before he could react at that, another lady said

" such a ignorant girl even we try to talk to her, she will behave highly of herself and never talk with us"

she scoff making him mad

" miss here i am behaving politely with you so behave otherwise no one can worser than me and fit this in your little brain"

saying that he went toward his car and take out his phone to find the location of Siya cause he know that the brainless ladies will not say anything and he don't want to use violence so he use the safest method and check the current location of Siya and after getting that he drove to the address.

And the place he reached was not something he expected.

" a wedding venue"

He said confused and walked inside the venue with the other guests and looked at the center of the hall where more than 10 mandaps were decorated.