chapter 41

Try to love yourself
as much as possible
Cause nobody knows
If future will love you or not!
_ moonlight🥀

Double update guys 🥀

Time skip to next morning

It would be an right to say that neither of them gets a blink to sleep the whole night. And when the sun rays fell on the living room, Yuvraj got to close his eyes some hours ago, woke up, made a call, and then went to freshen up in the one of the vacant room.

After getting fresh up, he wants toward his parents'room and then toward his room, where he used to live in his childhood, and knock lightly, knowing the other must not get a good sleep like him.

( Yuvraj look)

After knocking, he waited for a few minutes, and the door opened, revealing a worn-out Siya. She was looking too tired, and this made him feel guilty for her.

"Sorry for waking you up this early, but I want to say that we should leave early because our family must be worried for us."

"Hmm, ok."

Siya said it in a half-sleepy state and made an okay gesture. She was about to close when he stopped her and put forward a paper packet.

"Hmm, this is for you."

But when he didn't get the reply, he tried to explain.

"I don't have any other clothes for women apart from this, which is of my mom's , so change it and come downstairs."

He said hurriedly and ran from them, leaving an overwhelmed Siya. Her heart started beating fast after knowing that, and the man gave her his mom's clothes. She really couldn't believe this because she was thinking that after freshening up she would have the heavy lehnga again.

And with this thought, she went inside the bathroom.

20 minutes later

She came downstairs, spotting Yuvraj sitting on the sofa, but because of her ankle sound, he looked at her.

And boom

Everything faded aside from her In his eyes, he was awestruck and loving at his wife like this; she was looking like a goddess even without any makeup or jewelry.

Simple and beautiful were the two words he could use to describe her..