chapter 40

.वो खुद एक सवाल बन के रह गया
जो मेरी पूरी ज़िन्दगी का जवाब था
_🥀
.

Author pov!

After completing the rituals, all the newly wedded couple leave with their parents and relatives, leaving Siya and Yuvraj with the malik men.

And now the real problem arises, as both of them are alone with men, who didn't even have a little idea about the groom swapping. And when one of the men starts walking toward them, it alerts Yuvraj, as now he knows that they have to run from there and swiftly, he takes Siya's hand and pulls her behind him so they can not harm her.

But what Siya did shocked him more. She went forward and then motioned the man to stop, making him frown at his other companion.

" I had to talk with your malik about something important as we are now married, whether I was willing or not, so, can you leave us alone for some time? "

She gave a straight forward reason to the clueless frowning men looking with a serious look.

And the man looked at their boss who was Yuvraj and his face was still covered with the sehra.

" do you want to talk with her Malik"

He asks and Yuvraj nods his head playing along with Siya after getting the reply they walk out of the hall saying that, they are waiting for them at the parking area.

After making sure that no one was in the hall Siya turned toward Yuvraj and said

" We have to leave this place as soon as possible before they come to know about the swap groom "

" don't worry I already take care of that man and about getting exposed to them we will not get caught and they will not get to touch a single strand of your hair I promise "

" ok come I parked my car on the other side so we will not get caught "

Yuvraj agree with her and taking her hand they want out from the other door which Yuvraj found before .

And after that they both went to the other door and exit the place and was about to walk toward the car where the car was parked, but at that time Siya stopped making Yuvraj to turn back at her with a confused expression,

" what happened, why did you stop?"

" We can't leave this place now"

She said making Yuvraj more confused

"And why do you think that?"

He asks, and instead of answering him, Siya turn him to the other side and ask

"Look there, their car is too close and even if we walk slowly we will get caught"

"And why that?"

This time he asked frustratedly, making Siya give him an annoyed look.

"Are you a fool or what? Can't you see my jewelry? They are more heavy than my own weight, and every time I take a step or try to run, they make noise, so here I am saying that if I try to walk toward the car, then they will surely hear my ankle and bangles noise."

She whispers and yells at him with a not-so-good smile.

"Then take it out, problem solved."

He replied savagely.

"It's not easy."

Saying this, they both get quiet. There was silence for a few seconds when suddenly Siya shrieked when Yuvraj carried her in his arms and started walking toward his car slowly and quietly.