chapter 42

.love
Which I carved from someone lovable
I hope to get it soon.
_ moonlight 🥀

Author pov!

The atmosphere was much better than what it was in morning. After solving the problem and everyone accepting the new couple. They decided to reveal their relationship clearly after Taraksh couple wedding and tell Ishaan and Sebastian after They will came back from London.

The new wedded couple went to the open indoor area to chat and enjoy with others leaving the elders who were discussing something important.

" Now everything is fine so why don't we decided the date of Rudraksh and Tara wedding"

Rajveer said looking at others especially his excited wife who nod agreeing him him.

" why no it's  a great thing and it's almost been a month of their engagement "

Ajay said with a smile cause why not even father want their daughter to marry on a well and good family.

" ok then I will call pandit ji and inform him about our arrival"

Rajveer said taking out his phone but he stoped after listening

" Ajay bhaisa and Veer you both talk with pandit ji and tell him that day after tomorrow we all will  visit him and to fix the date and also ask him the things required for puja"

Saying that Meera stood and ask Rubina and Mahima to follow her so she can talk about the traditions and rituals of their family.

London

8 p.m.

Today is the last concert of Ishaan. It has been 4 days since he came here and from last 3 days he attended his concert without any breaks in three different cities.

Because of his so called CEO.

Today is the final day of his concert at a famous university in London.Many tickets have been sold out since this morning, and as Ishaan is currently getting ready, his manager entered the changing room and said.

" Ishaan be fast, we just have 5 minutes and all your fans are waiting for you"

Ishaan pov!

The manager stated and exited the green room.Leaving me with the makeup artist who had been doing my hair.

Today is the last day of my concert and the audience was the same as the first day. i really want my family to be here althought i had talk with them on video call and even received the some txt like do your best, best of luck etc but i am missing them right now.

My makeup artist Lara said  "done" and I looked up at the mirror.

" Thank you for your hard work"

I greeted with a polite smile and walked towards the sofa where my guitar was positioned.After leaving the room with the guitar, I headed backstage and waited for the host to call me.