Dragonstone|14|

Viserys sat at the head of the table in the council room as Marcella sat next to him. "Well, why the meeting?" he asked Otto.

"Its prince daemon, your grace," Lyonel Strong said, answering for the Lord's hand.

"The prince left a massive problem, which I believe might explain this," Otto said, pulling out a scroll before reading it out loud.

"It is the pleasure of Daemon Targaryen, the prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the iron throne, to announce that he is to take a second wife in tradition of Old Valyria; she is to assume the title Lady Mysaria of Dragonstone; her grace is with a child; and she is to have a dragon's egg placed in the baby's cradle as the custom of House Targaryen."

"The prince has invited you to his wedding. Your grace, it is in two days," Otto said, rolling his eyes.

"God be good, who is Lady Mysaria?" Viserys asked, getting frustrated with his brother, and he couldn't help but notice the slight pain in his sweet girl's eyes when she heard the news of him taking a wife.

"Some whore your grace," Otto anwsered, shrugging.

"My brother wishes to provoke me to answer him by giving him what he wants," Viserys remarked, shaking his head.

"The realm is watching your grace," Otto reminded him softly.

"What would you have me do to send him to the wall? Perhaps I could put his head on a spike," Viserys said, amused as he shook his head and sighed.

"Daemon has seized Dragon Stone, has surrounded himself with an army of gold cloaks, and has stolen a dangerous weapon," Otto told him.

"Stole an egg; did he not get one from Dragonstone?" Marcella asked, looking confused.

"No princess, he came here and took an egg," Otto answered, looking down, knowing how much she cared for the prince and that the next news would crush her.

"What egg did he steal?" Marcella asked in a quiet whisper, knowing only one egg was available to be taken without being noticed immediately.

"The egg chosen for Prince Baelon Princess," the dragon keeper answered with hesitation, knowing the subject of her deceased brother was a sore spot for her.

"Assemble a detachment, and I will go to Dragon Stone and drag Daemon back to face justice myself." Viserys said he was angry, especially after seeing the heartbreak on his daughter's face.

"It is too dangerous to do that, your grace," Otto told him. "You are the king; anything could happen. I will assemble a detachment and go as your Lord Hand; that is my job."

Viserys nodded, sitting back down as Marcella stood up and walked out of the room, feeling overwhelmed.

"Marcella" Viserys shouted but was ignored.

----
( Marcellas Riding clothing and her hair)

----( Marcellas Riding clothing and her hair)