Wrestling (seoksoo)

There will be mature scenes. So if you're not comfortable with this then please leave. Thanks.

Shua:Babyyy......
Seok: yes?
Shua:Is heeseung asleep?
Heeseung:Why are you asking huh? (Bombastic side eye)
Shua:"This brat" Ahh you've school na that's why hehe (nervous smile)
Heeseung :I have school everyday. It's not new 😒
Shua:Aish this kid.
Seok:Ok you stop father and son. Heeseung go to sleep. It's already late. Go baby.
Heeseung :Mama sleep with me 🥺(bambi eyes) [Ahhh my cute heeseung 💘]
Shua:NOO...
Heeseung :What happened old man?
Shua:Whom did you call old man huh?
Heeseung :Is here anyone old except you?
Shua:Youu😤
Seok:Okkk stopppp. Let's go hee. Shua I'm going.
Shua:Noo...( puppy eyes)
Seok:Ohh god what will I do with this two. Help me god.
Heeseung :Mama come with me. Dada go sleep ba bye.
Shua:Huh

(Seok went with heeseung to his room and shua went to his and seok's shared bedroom.

So lemme tell actually heeseung is seoksoo's 6 years old child. Seoksoo is also married for 6 years. Seok got preggy after their 2 month anniversary, shua really worked so hard for this 🌚. Ok ok let's not go there. Seok is a fashion designer and joshua is the CEO of hong enterprises but still seoksoo give enough time to heeseung. Heeseung and shua always bicker like tom & jerry for seok. Heeseung's behaviour is exactly like joshua. Seok sometimes thinks how he tolerates 2 joshua in the same time.)

Seok:Hee baby mama will go now. Sleep well ok?
Heeseung :Umm stay with me.
Seok:Dada is waiting.
Heeseung: I'm your baby or dada? (Puppy eyes)
Seok:Obviously you my love. You know na dada is afraid of darkness (lied as well) so mama have to go (nervous laugh)
Heeseung:Uhh yeah. Ok you can go. Gooddie night mama (kissed his cheecks)
Seok:Good night hee. Sweet dream my love (kissed his forhead)

(Seok made heeseung fall asleep and Seok left heeseung's room and went to his and joshua's bedroom. He chuckled seeing joshua sulking over heeseung.)

Shua:Why are you here? Huh go to him.
Seok:Shuaaa... You're really being jealous on your own son. Like seriously.
Shua:Huh that young man stole you from him and you heard na what he called me an "OLD MAN". That brat wouldn't be here if this old man didn't worked hard night after nights.

(Seok blushed at shua's talk. Shua smirked seeing that)

Seok: well you're really an old man. You're literally 7 years older than me😒
Shua: really? Wanna see what this old man can do? (Coming closer to seok)
Seok:N..no shua. Hee just fa...fall asleep.
Shua:That's great then.

(Shua pinned seok against the wall.)

Seok:Shua...listen...

(Shua kissed seok without letting him complete his sentence. Seok wrapped his hands around his neck, pulling him closer. He literally was craving for this from very long. They were busy with their schedule so they didn't had enough time for each other. If they had then they spent their time with heeseung. Shua smirked at seok's action. He picked seok up,wrapping his legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. He laid seok on the soft bed and he also. They broke the kiss for lack of oxygen 🌚.)

Shua:You really don't want anything honey?  (Drunk husky voice) 
Seok:N..no.. Yess.. I wan..want
Shua:I knew it love (smirk)

(Shua again kissed seok while slowly removing their clothes. Shua bite seok's lips and seok moan at this. Shua went to seok's neck kissing and sucking there making dark hickeys.) 

Seok:Shua..no..no don't there hee will no..notice.
Shua:I don't care. You belong to me so I'll do whatever I want.
Seok:Ummmhh~~

(Shua didn't listened seok's warning and was making hickey. He was trailing sweet kisses along seok's jawline down to his neck as the younger tilted his head granting more access. He ran his hands all over seok's body,trailing down his collarbone to his shoulder. After he was done, he pinned seok's hand above his head kissing him hungrily and obviously seok kissed back.)