Little sunshine (seoksoo)

Shua: Really sunshine?!!
Seok: umm (nod)
Shua: oomgg sunshine I'm so soo soo happy my love. Thank youu so much for this gift sunshine
Seok: thank you too shua... I love you
Shua: I love you tooo (kissed his forehead and bent down to seok's tummy)

Shua: and our little sunshine too (kissed his tummy)

(Seok saw how happy was shua. After 5 years seok is preggy. 3 years ago doctor said that seok can't get preggy. Seok was upset for that but the love between seoksoo never fade. Even the love between them was increasing day by day. Seok found 1 week ago that he is preggy. He cried in happiness. Today is shua's birthday and he told shua about his pregnancy. And you can see shua is happy as hell. Both of them wanted to be parents so badly. And see now they are gonna be mama and dada.)

Shua: Finally we will be mama and dada

(But shua saw seok is crying. He got up from his tummy and cupped his face with a worried face)

Shua: what happened sunshine? Are you not happy? Or are you feeling any pain? Wanna eat some thing...
Seok: uhu (shook his head)
Shua: then love? Are you feeling pain any where?(rub his belly)
Seok: uhu (shook his head again)
Shua: Then?
Seok: It's the tear of happiness shua. You know na how badly I wanted to be a mama. But when doctor said I can't get a baby I got so broken but didn't showed this to you. But when I tested and saw the reports are all positive I couldn't hold myself back. I'm so happy shua. The symbol of our love will come.

(Shua smiled and nod. He hugged seok, burying his face into his neck taking his fragrance as well. But today is kinda different. Why? Maybe their symbol of love is growing inside him that's why. Seok snuggled into his chest. Shua kissed his forehead again. Finally....)

Shua: Do you want anything my love? Are you not hungry?
Seok : umm nope. Not that much. But I wanna sleep. I'm tired.
Shua: okk let's go then.

3 months of pregnancy :

(shua was sleeping. He was about to hug someone beside him so he put his hand there but found the place empty. He frowned in his sleep. He searched for his sunshine but nah he can't see anything and the place beside him is empty)

Shua: sunshine ( whisper)

( he went to the washroom to check if seok was there or not. But nah none is there. He began to walk downstairs. He saw light in the kitchen. He frowned. He went to the kitchen. He saw a small creature is eating strawberry ice-cream with pickle while sitting on the kitchen counter and his one hand is resting on his small cute baby bump. [Oomgg I will die if I imagine this tbh. Howww cuteeee🙈🤧]. Shua smiled. He looked at his bump and him so lovingly and fondly. His baby is growing so fast.)

Shua: what are you doing huh?

(Seok looked at him with his doe eyes. Shua's heart skipped for a bit. His heart still skips when he saw his doe brown bambi eyes. He hold his heart. Telling it to stop beating so fast slowly. Seok giggled seeing shua's state. Shu again looked at him. Watching him laughing with a smile on his face. He can't get over of him.)