Unexpected Love (Seokhan)

REQUESTED

There will be mature scenes. If it's not your cup of tea then you can leave. Thanks.

(Seok was having a average life. It's not good but not that bad. He always wanted to live alone. Be free like a bird. And yeah he is free now at least. Well I'm talking about Lee Seokmin. Who lived with his uncle and aunty as his parents died. It's not like they would abuse him. They were not bad but not that good. At least they would never beat seokmin or shout at him because he was good at study so maximum time he would top so that's why it was at least good for him. He waited to complete his study and get a job so at least he can be free. So yeah he has completed his study and now he lives alone now.

After graduation he applied for job and luckily he became the secretary of Mr.Yoon)

(Seok was hella nervous as he is infront of Mr.Yoon's cabin room. He knocked the door with shaky hands ;and after some time he heard someone telling him to come inside in a cold faint voice. He entered and saw a handsome man was sitting there. He felt his heartbeat getting faster. He has black hair, black eyes, tall height, fair skin, sharp jaw, pinkish and soft lips which is perfect for kiss. Well we can't describe him in words tho-)

Jeonghan : So you are Lee Seokmin? (Coldly) (Seok nod) Jeonghan : words please? Seok: yes yes

(Seok nod)
Jeonghan : words please?
Seok: yes yes.
Jeonghan : well Lee seokmin, graduated from Pledis University. Age 24. Lives alone and single. right?
Seok: yes
Jeonghan : well okay all good. My name is Yoon jeonghan. You'll be my Secretary. And you will start from today.
Seok: yes Mr.Yoon.
Jeonghan : ok you can go. My P.A will tell you all about the works and now go make coffee.
(Seok nod and left.

"The boy is cute. It's hard to accept him as a secretary. It would be great to accept him as my wife. Waitt... " jeonghan thought this and smirk)

(First day of him being secretary went well. He was kinda exhausted as evil jeonghan made him do many works in one day. But little did he knew was that he had fallen in love at first sight with his boss. He really has angelic beauty.
He smiled thinking about him. He shook his head and thought why he was thinking about him. He freshened up and went to his bed.

Like this 7 months got pass. Han was good with seok. Sometimes flirty making my baby blushing mess, sometimes strict working him like a machine. Now seok was overworking. Everybody left but he was still in his office room as today han gave him many works. It was almost 11 o'clock at night. He heard a knock on the door. He said to come in. When the door opened he saw his boss is the one. He stood up.)

Seok: Do you need anything Mr.Yoon?
Hanni: No sit down. Continue.

(Seok nod and again sat down while han sat on a couch and started to admire him secretly. He often makes seok overwork just to adore him. Just to see him more. He was staring at him while resting his chin on his hand, very closely. You can say doesn't seok feel uncomfortable? Well no he doesn't it's been 7 months and they are almost free with together so seok takes this as normal thing.