trapped beneath the mall//eight//

june 29 1985-As the elevator came to a sudden stop, Steve and Dustin were yelling at each other in a panic, both trying to press the button that would open the doors. The tension was palpable as they both fought to be the one to hit the button first. But even as they both frantically pressed the button, it seemed like nothing was happening. The elevator doors remained firmly closed, leaving them stuck inside the cramped metal box."ITS NOT GONNA WORK" yelled dustin,"THERE BUTTONS THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING" steve yelled aggressively clicking the buttons."yeah if you have a keycard" gwen said helping erica up "what?" steve asked.Gwen Explained to how you need a key card to access the door. Robin, finally getting up, says"everyone alright?" "YEAH IM GREAT NOW That I KNOW THE RUSSIANS CANT BUILD A ELEVATOR!"yelled steve,"hey,what if we climbed out..?" dustin asked while pointing up to the roof where there was a vent door.

While robin and erica stayed in the elevator steve,gwen and dustin went and climbed to the top.When they looked up all they could see was nothing for miles."this is such a fire hazard like just an elevator with one door that drops you half way to hell" gwen said while hopping back into the vent soon enough gwen fell asleep to the sound of dustin saying"code red i repeat this is a code" robin and erica aruging over a Liquid acid. Gwen wakes up to steve,robin,erica and dustin discussing how to get out."wait something not right.." gwen says with her ear to the door,"yeah no shit byers were stuck in a russian elevator" steve says sarcasticlly.

No something else,Someone was coming....

☆☆☆☆