The great base escape//eleven//

july 1 1985-The hours passed slowly as Steve, Gwen, and Robin remained trapped in the Russian base. Steve and Robin were bound tightly to chairs, while Gwen was trying to break out of hers by pulling on her restraints. Suddenly, a Russian guard approached, about to speak, when a sudden shock of electricity coursed through him. As his body convulsed from the jolt, it was clear that someone else was in the base and had intervened in the nick of time.it was dustin and Erica they quickly started untieing the three teens."Holy shit that was bananas!"exclamied gwen while getting untied,"boop" said high steve tapping ericas nose "watch it nerd!" erica yelled."what the hell is wrong with them?" dustin asked gwen,"oh yeah drugs and shit" gwen replied after helping closing the back door of a transporting vehicle dustin and erica found with steve and robin in the back,dustin driving erica sitting on gwens lap since there wasn't enough room for all three to sit the front.

when Steve fought the Russian guard, neither of them noticed that the guard's key card had gotten stuck in Gwen's hair tie. When the guard hit the ground, the card came loose from his pocket and accidentally attached itself to Gwen's hair tie,that was the key to their freedom.As Steve and Robin slowly came to their senses, Steve was the first to speak up."What's going on? Where are all the Russians?" Gwen  began to fill them in on what had happened during their absence. She explained how Dustin and Erica had shown up in the nick of time and how they had managed to escape together using a key they had found. A wave of relief washed over Steve and Robin as they comprehended the situation."keep up steve your not a child" robin said rolling her eye,"your not exactly on the money either" steve replied sarcasticlly.

☆☆☆☆