14

Y/n

Friday, March 22
1:00 P.M

Today is water day! And I am so excited. Me and the girls getting ready to get out of the apartment, I'm wearing a white tight shirt, some shorts, and sandals.

I grab my bag that has my extra clothes, just in case I get wet.

I exit my room to see Hinata, Sebastian, Kimi, and Tendou hanging around the living room while Toshi is looking for something in the kitchen.

"What are you looking for?" I ask as I walk up to him.

He is wearing a compress black shirt that hugs his muscles, and he's wearing black shorts matching his shirt.

He turns to look at me and his gaze drifts down from my face slowly making his way down my legs.

I do my best to ignore the way his gaze makes every inch of my body heat up.

"I was looking for bags so we can put our dirty clothes in there." He says softly.

"Oh, I see." I nodded my head, I had no words and the air around us started to get thick.

"Ready to go?" Tendou ask.

"Yes!" I agree as I turn around and head to them.

"Now why do you have a bag y/n?" Toshi asks grabbing onto my bag and pulling me one step back.

"Hey!" I cried. "I'm going to get wet," I responded turning around to face him, his hand still holding onto my bag.

"You're sick." He demands.

"I was sick yesterday. I'm fine now!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"No, you are not going to get it." He says pulling the bag off me.

"Hey!" I called out trying to reach the bag.

He extends his arm up pulling it away from my reach.

"I am not going to let you get wet." He says looking down at me.

"But why?" I cross my arms as I look at him, waiting for his response.

"I don't want to see you like this anymore, so don't you dare touch water." He demands placing the bag on the table.

His words made my heart but I do my best not to show my smile.

"But-" I open my mouth to defend myself but he cuts me off.

"No buts. Go-" he says as he softly turns me around by my shoulders as we follow the group out the door.

I let out a sigh of defeat, but chuckle silently at his action.

Today was a perfect day for water day, the sun was out and it was hot outside. We are all sitting right under a tree, enjoying the shade and the fresh air around us.

We decided to bring blankets so we could all lay down peacefully, with no problem of bugs or spiders crawling on the grass.

The seniors and the graduates are playing around the large free landscape.

I took a deep breath in and slowly let it out.

This is my last week here, I'll be leaving this place behind and starting a new chapter.